The best topic

Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Danger, Will Robinson!!!!

Started by Bricktop, March 08, 2018, 06:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I see.  I dont sleep well.  I cant sleep till 1am or after.

Lots of people like that..

But, I prefer early to bed, early to rise, especially in spring and summer.

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

But blazor and flashy are this area...no?

Im in Virginia, East coast of the U.S.  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Berry Sweet

I fell asleep last night around 10:30pm....but kept waking up every half hour...so annoying.

I figured you were in North America somewhere Blazor...the times I refering to said 3-4am...thats why I asked ...and normally majority don't post post at that hour except for the ones from Oz.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I fell asleep last night around 10:30pm....but kept waking up every half hour...so annoying.

I figured you were in North America somewhere Blazor...the times I refering to said 3-4am...thats why I asked ...and normally majority don't post post at that hour except for the ones from Oz.

You couldn't tell from his awful grammar???

ac_dunno

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I fell asleep last night around 10:30pm....but kept waking up every half hour...so annoying.

Ah ok, I dont normally either lol. Im usually in and out during the day while at work on weekdays. Some nights I dont post if I got something going on, but usually no later than around midnight eastern time if I am.

Lol, I fell asleep at 10:30 last night too. Was tossing this morning though, it is annoying I agree! Been tossing a lot lately during the last half of my sleep.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.