Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Bricktop.

Started by Bricktop, March 15, 2018, 12:56:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Well, barrel wash falls into the "whisky" category...and my omission of perogies was sinful and I apologise.

And KFC. What about KFC, you sinner.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Well, barrel wash falls into the "whisky" category...and my omission of perogies was sinful and I apologise.

:yuk:

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop":beurk:

Ah c'mon now. Old Shen Li aint that ugly.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop":beurk:

Ah c'mon now. Old Shen Li aint that ugly.

:laugh:

Bricktop

No, she's a babe.

But KFC is unsuitable for human consumption.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"No, she's a babe.

But KFC is unsuitable for human consumption.

It should be eaten very rarely.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"You just don't want to accept that whisky, chocolate, cake and ice cream are beneficial, do you?

I mean hell, look at me, still look like Im in my late 20s lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I hope you saw that chop I did of you  :laugh:

I love some extra crispy KFC. Fash wants a picnic, I'll be sure to bring a bucket  :laugh:  I'll have to bring Fash something else to eat though lol. Thats what is brought to a lot family get togethers around here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Bricktop"You just don't want to accept that whisky, chocolate, cake and ice cream are beneficial, do you?

We are affected by male pattern baldness. But, it doesn't make you look older like it does me.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"

We are affected by male pattern baldness. But, it doesn't make you look older like it does me.

It does if I take my hat off  :laugh:

I'll share a story with you, one of my friends favorite stories that he was with me on. We went hiking up to Dragon's Tooth, and I was up on the tooth, he was just below it, and was listening to what was being said. Some college kids had asked me if I went to college around there. I told them I was 36 (at the time), and their jaws dropped lol. They told me I didnt look any older than 25, and my friend hollered up "take your hat off!"  :laugh:

Same at the Jam when I started going there. I offered a beer to the first person to guess my age, and no one would guess beyond 29. When I revealed my age, one guy said "must be one of those take your hat off things" lol.

I think I get my young looks from my mom. She aged well too.

Anonymous

I'll share a story with you, one of my friends favorite stories that he was with me on. We went hiking up to Dragon's Tooth, and I was up on the tooth, he was just below it, and was listening to what was being said. Some college kids had asked me if I went to college around there. I told them I was 36 (at the time), and their jaws dropped lol. They told me I didnt look any older than 25, and my friend hollered up "take your hat off!"  :laugh:

Same at the Jam when I started going there. I offered a beer to the first person to guess my age, and no one would guess beyond 29. When I revealed my age, one guy said "must be one of those take your hat off things" lol.

When I am not at my office, I wear a ball cap.

Blazor

When I am not at my office, I wear a ball cap.

There ya go  :thumbup:

I like the ones that conform to your head, not the trucker style. I look ridiculous in those.

Anonymous

I like the ones that conform to your head, not the trucker style. I look ridiculous in those.

I am not sure I know what you mean by trucker style.

Blazor

I am not sure I know what you mean by trucker style.

The kind that have a mold in the forehead part, that makes it raised up, and has breathe holes in the back part. Hell any of 'em that have that mold up front.

http://www.stachastyles.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/trucker-hats-1.jpg">