The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Bricktop.

Started by Bricktop, March 15, 2018, 12:56:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=372113 time=1595288662 user_id=2845
BT, I emailed you. Just wondering how you're doing.

Sorry, baby. I checked and there's no mail from you.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=372278 time=1595380332 user_id=1560
When you wish upon a star....

"he's probably irked he wasn't able to go to Scotland." You got THAT right. Not to mention the onerous quest to have your money refunded from airlines, hotels, and other hospitality companies.

I am very well, guys. Chipper and chirpy. Been doing lots of photography. My State has been relatively unaffected by the virus as we closed our borders pretty much as soon as the threat became imminent. We've been at zero cases for some weeks and life is pretty normal. No lockdowns, compulsory masks or closed entertainment venues (they were but are now open again).

The worst thing at the moment is this damn freezing winter...temp rarely gets over 14C.

I hope all here are well and safe. This madness will end eventually.

We're getting a spike in cases in my city..

I fear we may go back into full lockdown in the fall.

:sad:

Bricktop

Talk to Freud. His State is locked down tighter than a North Korean prison. People from there are trying to illegally cross the border into my State to get away from the restrictions.

Anonymous

"he's probably irked he wasn't able to go to Scotland." You got THAT right. Not to mention the onerous quest to have your money refunded from airlines, hotels, and other hospitality companies.

I am very well, guys. Chipper and chirpy. Been doing lots of photography. My State has been relatively unaffected by the virus as we closed our borders pretty much as soon as the threat became imminent. We've been at zero cases for some weeks and life is pretty normal. No lockdowns, compulsory masks or closed entertainment venues (they were but are now open again).

The worst thing at the moment is this damn freezing winter...temp rarely gets over 14C.

Hey stud. acc_hugz

Bricktop

Hey hotness...miss me???

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=372282 time=1595380845 user_id=1560
Talk to Freud. His State is locked down tighter than a North Korean prison. People from there are trying to illegally cross the border into my State to get away from the restrictions.

Daniel Andrews is a moron.

I hope he chokes on a spring roll for these utterly stupid and arbitrary closures, rules, and threats...

^ I wrote the first part of that on a mask in black texta. I wish there was enough room left for the spring roll bit.
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=372280 time=1595380648 user_id=1560
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=372113 time=1595288662 user_id=2845
BT, I emailed you. Just wondering how you're doing.

Sorry, baby. I checked and there's no mail from you.

I just emailed you again. I hope it's the right address
<t></t>

Anonymous

Even in the midst of a pandemic, you make good use of your time.

Great to see you here again Brick. ac_drinks

Anonymous

I heard they closed the border between Victoria and NSW.

Anonymous

They must have a prog government.

Thiel

G'day Bricktop. Manitoba is looking at paying people a one time cash payment to get people to return to work. Trudeau has incentivized being a lazy bum.
gay, conservative and proud

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=372335 time=1595444541 user_id=1689

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=372355 time=1595453303 user_id=2015

Yes and yes...

I fcking hate our premier's guts. What a piece of condescending shit.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=372373 time=1595462585 user_id=1676
Quote from: Herman post_id=372335 time=1595444541 user_id=1689

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=372355 time=1595453303 user_id=2015

Yes and yes...

I fcking hate our premier's guts. What a piece of condescending shit.

Your pm seems okay. Compared to True Dope anyway.

Frood

I wish he has a stroke and fcking dies asap.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=372390 time=1595470346 user_id=1676
I wish he has a stroke and fcking dies asap.

Anytime you want to trade Morrison for True Dope, just let me know. I'll personally pay for Justine's shipping costs.