He is a frickin wuss
0 (0%)
All of the above
8 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: March 15, 2018, 10:29:59 PM

Anonymous

Angry White Male

My poll was better.  You should have not been lazy and put forth more effort.

Anonymous

Another one of those kind of nights.

ac_boring

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"Another one of those kind of nights.  ac_boring

Just roll with it, babes!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"What makes Mel so pathetic?

You should have added he misses modding a forum that went belly up a decade ago.

Angry White Male

I don't miss Modding.  Lots of BS for zero pay and zero benefit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Herman"What makes Mel so pathetic?

You should have added he misses modding a forum that went belly up a decade ago.

Lol, it will never come back no matter how much he wants it to.

Angry White Male

I've actually Modded more than one forum.  One still exists, floating emptily through space.  In fact, I'm still a Mod there.  Too many Mods that didn't know what they were doing was certainly not beneficial.

The other forum does not exist anymore.  Somehow the entire database got wiped out.  Not sure how the hell that could happen...

Angry White Male

I actually grabbed that poster 'Mandy' from the former, and she briefly popped in here.  Of course, the fucking idiots here claimed that she was in fact me.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I actually grabbed that poster 'Mandy' from the former, and she briefly popped in here.  Of course, the fucking idiots here claimed that she was in fact me.

Why?

Did she have a vagina too?

Angry White Male

Don't ask me!  Some of the posters here just aren't that bright, and read what they want to read, instead of reading what is actually in front of them.

Bricktop

And some post pictures of illegal weapons to try and impress other members.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I've actually Modded more than one forum. One still exists, floating emptily through space.  In fact, I'm still a Mod there.  Too many Mods that didn't know what they were doing was certainly not beneficial.

The other forum does not exist anymore.  Somehow the entire database got wiped out.  Not sure how the hell that could happen...

Does Joe know about This?  You could take that forum over...with your modding skills and Joe's fantastic stories...you two could take over the forum worldz!  It's gonna be great!!

Angry White Male

If I could actually contact the owner (nobody knows who it is, and he's absentee, yet the domain keeps getting renewed for some reason), I would tell him to give it to Joe!  There's nothing left to lose at this point in doing so!

Berry Sweet

Oh the dream!  You might be able to mod again Mel!  You must have butterflies in your tummy!