The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Leftover Women......what a waste

Started by Obvious Li, February 23, 2013, 05:37:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"

dave may or not be a jerk...but he is definitly portraying him self as a jerk.....he sounds like a lot of fob whities that land in asian countries without the proper respect and appreciation of what the culture offers....

Women?

no......women with certain traits, skills, goals, attributes, body type, looks, hair style, skin color, understanding, abilities and aspirations.....you find no where else on the planet......if you do not know this you are a boy

So, women...

Obvious Li

Women?

no......women with certain traits, skills, goals, attributes, body type, looks, hair style, skin color, understanding, abilities and aspirations.....you find no where else on the planet......if you do not know this you are a boy

So, women...

of course...................

Odinson

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"nah dave.....i stopped comparing 20 years ago.......

Is it just me or does Dave strike you as a real jerk?

You are some prissy jealous white chick right? What do you have against adults having fun? I bet you haven't been laid in 10 years.

Shen Li is chinese.

Obvious Li

Is it just me or does Dave strike you as a real jerk?

You are some prissy jealous white chick right? What do you have against adults having fun? I bet you haven't been laid in 10 years.

White?? I have never been so offended in all my life. :x  I would prefer to be called the "c" word than white. YUCK!!

i gather if someone called you a "white cunt" you would probably explode.....

Anonymous

White?? I have never been so offended in all my life. :x  I would prefer to be called the "c" word than white. YUCK!!

i gather if someone called you a "white cunt" you would probably explode.....

:evil:  :evil:  :evil:

Rambo Wong

Shenli should care about her Chinese heritage and stay away from the big caucs

Obvious Li

i heard that Rambo Wong was also liking the big black cauk.....if fact i heard he is a knob gobbler......much like EU

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"i heard that Rambo Wong was also liking the big black cauk.....if fact i heard he is a knob gobbler......much like EU

EU is so stupid it's difficult to read his posts. On top of that he's an asshole to boot.