The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Man who trained girlfriend's pet pug to give Nazi salutes is convicted of "race hate crime"

Started by Wazzzup, March 20, 2018, 01:30:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wazzzup

A man who taught his girlfriend's "cute, wee" pet pug to do Nazi salutes has been found guilty of a race hate crime.

Mark Meechan, 29, who filmed the dog, named Buddha, responding to statements such as "Sieg Heil" and "gas the Jews", will be sentenced later today.

Derek O'Carroll found him guilty of communicating a video which was "grossly offensive" because it was anti-Semitic and aggravated by religious prejudice.

Meechan, of Coatbridge, North Lanarkshire, claimed the video was made to annoy girlfriend, Suzanne Kelly, 29, and denied any wrongdoing.

The defendant, who said he has lost eight jobs since posting the video, claimed he only intended it to be seen by seven of his friends, who follow his YouTube channel, Count Dankula.[/quote]

Meechan could get 6 months in prison.

UK or USSR?  Hard to tell the difference these days.

cc

Old news. Already reported the vile pug some time ago

A butt ugly nazi "Pug" .... how appropriate  :roll:

Important part here is the squashing of free speech (and free bark)  - AND just another example (of many) of how nazis are fucking up stopping islam
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

cc

"gulag" .. hmmm ...  you have me thinking

let me talk to my commie dog about that

Aryan

Quote from: "cc"
Important part here is the squashing of free speech (and free bark)  - AND just another example (of many) of how nazis are fucking up stopping islam

Right, it is of course nothing to do with the Jews and liberals who have advocated and lobbied for these draconian 'hate crime' laws.   :001_rolleyes:

Exhibit A

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/dec/08/man-joshua-bonehill-paine-harassed-mp-luciana-berger-online-jailed-two-years">https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... -two-years">https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/dec/08/man-joshua-bonehill-paine-harassed-mp-luciana-berger-online-jailed-two-years

cc

Much as I detest scum of the earth nazism, I am TOTALLY against laws stopping people from denigrating ANY group including those damned jooOOoos

and I'm against persecuting wacky holocaust deniers .. always have been ... I hate ANY " draconian 'hate crime' laws"

Free speech should always rule  .. even for wacky cultists

If you had been listening (not a nazi strong suit  :icon_wink: ) you would have known  I was on your side long ago

An that goes for nazi dogs too  ac_smile

Aryan

On my side...  :laugh:

Sorry but nobody who blatantly ignores the 'J' question can be classed as an ally.

cc

Too stupid to take what he can get.

As I see life, any piece of the pie given freely is a plus

Nazis want it all or nothing and anyone agreeing with them on some items is not good enough

Aryan

You not only ignore the 'J' question, you demonise and vilify those who discuss the issue.

That is not being an 'ally' in any way, shape or form....

A more accurate description of that sort of behavior is 'shill'.

cc

not giving them the WHOLE pie as they see it is their enemy

That's why they are a small, isolated and despised cult in every part of the world

cc

You do realize this is a thread about nazi salute - NOT about the damned jooOOoos

I take that back - You do NOT realize that

Aryan

'Despised'.   :laugh:  

And who are the main architects of whipping up hatred and hysteria against whites who harbour nationalist views and pro white beliefs?  

Those damned Buddhists! They never get off our backs!

Aryan

Quote from: "cc"You do realize this is a thread about nazi salute - NOT about the damned jooOOoos

I take that back - You do NOT realize that

I'd say the two are connected somewhat, wouldn't you?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"A man who taught his girlfriend's "cute, wee" pet pug to do Nazi salutes has been found guilty of a race hate crime.

Mark Meechan, 29, who filmed the dog, named Buddha, responding to statements such as "Sieg Heil" and "gas the Jews", will be sentenced later today.

Derek O'Carroll found him guilty of communicating a video which was "grossly offensive" because it was anti-Semitic and aggravated by religious prejudice.

Meechan, of Coatbridge, North Lanarkshire, claimed the video was made to annoy girlfriend, Suzanne Kelly, 29, and denied any wrongdoing.

The defendant, who said he has lost eight jobs since posting the video, claimed he only intended it to be seen by seven of his friends, who follow his YouTube channel, Count Dankula.

Meechan could get 6 months in prison.

UK or USSR?  Hard to tell the difference these days.[/quote]
I feel so much safer that authorities are getting racist, anti semitic, islamophobic, and homophobic dogs off the street.