Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Hot Peppers

Started by Wazzzup, March 20, 2018, 03:39:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadskinmask

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"serranos are my current favorite. i cut the seeds out and bust em with a mallet.... they're not as noticeable in the food and you get a more consistent heat....

The seeds in peppers are where all the heat is.

exactly.... thats why busting them up (or if you're good with a knife, chopping them up) is a great idea. the heat is more consistent and cooks evenly in the food. and the seeds being cracked or cut, makes em easier to chew or swallow.... so, yeah.... its a good idea....

I make a home made hot sauce in the Nutri Bullet. I use less than half the pepper seeds

i've seen those bullets on late night infomercials.... its one of the very few products i've been tempted to buy....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"serranos are my current favorite. i cut the seeds out and bust em with a mallet.... they're not as noticeable in the food and you get a more consistent heat....

exactly.... thats why busting them up (or if you're good with a knife, chopping them up) is a great idea. the heat is more consistent and cooks evenly in the food. and the seeds being cracked or cut, makes em easier to chew or swallow.... so, yeah.... its a good idea....

I make a home made hot sauce in the Nutri Bullet. I use less than half the pepper seeds

i've seen those bullets on late night infomercials.... its one of the very few products i've been tempted to buy....

We  haven't had good luck with products advertised on infomercials.

Angry White Male

When I was drinking at a truck stop in Castaic, Cali years ago, some Mexican dared me to eat some kind of hot pepper.

So I did!  I don't know exactly what it was, but I have never eaten anything so hot before or since.

Wish I could recall what it was, but it was HOT!

deadskinmask

we have an As Seen On Tv store in town.... everything advertized on tv is there. you can test it out in the store. they even demonstrate em for you. its pretty handy when you're looking to buy something....

Anonymous

we have an As Seen On Tv store in town.... everything advertized on tv is there. you can test it out in the store. they even demonstrate em for you. its pretty handy when you're looking to buy something....

We have them too in the malls..

I bought a slap chopper there.....what a waste of money.

deadskinmask

We have them too in the malls..

I bought a slap chopper there.....what a waste of money.

i have a slap chopper.... i slap my girlfriend and say 'chop me some onions'....

Anonymous

Blazor

Quote from: "Angry White Male"When I was drinking at a truck stop in Castaic, Cali years ago, some Mexican dared me to eat some kind of hot pepper.

So I did!  I don't know exactly what it was, but I have never eaten anything so hot before or since.

Wish I could recall what it was, but it was HOT!

I dont know what kind of pepper I was given either, Mexican neighbor grew it. Kinda looked like a string bean, but wasnt green I dont think. Was hot as hell lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

i have a slap chopper.... i slap my girlfriend and say 'chop me some onions'....

:roll:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.