Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

Christian Corner

Started by Anonymous, July 27, 2013, 11:57:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"this is a REAL nutty idea

It is a dumb idea, but what has really changed? Zero, nadda, fuck all. I say let Fash have her little thread where she talks her Jesus horseshit and everyone else can avoid it.

Someone needs to give you a happy hug there women

I little faith goes a long way Shen, Dont have to tell no one. (our lil secret)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"this is a REAL nutty idea

It is a dumb idea, but what has really changed? Zero, nadda, fuck all. I say let Fash have her little thread where she talks her Jesus horseshit and everyone else can avoid it.

Someone needs to give you a happy hug there women

I little faith goes a long way Shen, Dont have to tell no one. (our lil secret)

I disagree about faith, but I will take the hug though.

Anonymous

Today's sermon was about the miracle of grace with Mark 2, 1-12 as reference..

It help us understand that God is in the work of making all of our lives whole in soul and body.

jaysings

Quote from: "Fashionista"Today's sermon was about the miracle of grace with Mark 2, 1-12 as reference..

It help us understand that God is in the work of making all of our lives whole in soul and body.

yes, i respect the principle of the god, but i don't think i will get help of the god when i'm in trouble.

all i can do for the god is to keep my soul pristine and benevolent

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Today's sermon was about the miracle of grace with Mark 2, 1-12 as reference..

yes, i respect the principle of the god, but i don't think i will get help of the god when i'm in trouble.

When one surrenders their life to Jesus we are never alone in difficult times..

Matthew 28:20 says Teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age."

jaysings

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Matthew 28:20 says Teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age."

nice, it sounds very attractive for me that "i am with u always" :lol:

Anonymous

When you receive Jesus as your Lord and saviour, the holy spirit dwells within you.

jaysings

When you receive Jesus as your Lord and saviour, the holy spirit dwells within you.

my mom is used to tell me that buddhist is dwelling in our hearts and is helping us out of troubles when we devote all our spirits on contributing for his principle

but the fact is, so to speak, i didn't get out of troubles at least once even though that my car parked in a quiet neighborhood was towed at 7:30 in the morning,as one of those troubles.

Anonymous

my mom is used to tell me that buddhist is dwelling in our hearts and is helping us out of troubles when we devote all our spirits on contributing for his principle

but the fact is, so to speak, i didn't get out of troubles at least once even though that my car parked in a quiet neighborhood was towed at 7:30 in the morning,as one of those troubles.

Buddha died about 2500 years ago..

Jesus rose from the dead.

jaysings

i didn't expect these both events had occurred in coincidence

Laughing Out Loud

Quote from: "Fashionista"I was raised in a Christian home, but I was more of a "church kid" than a person on fire for Christ..

Like many people who were raised in Christian homes I was riding my parents coattails..

I attended church youth groups and all my friends were from Christian homes, but I didn't really know what it was like to have a relationship with God through Jesus Christ..

It wasn't until I was taking my administrative assistant courses in community college and waitressing in a Chinese restaurant that my faith grew..

Romans 2:12 Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect

Before I graduated from high school I had never had to put my faith to the test.

Are you a real Christian or are you another one of those "patriotic" Chinese Christians?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lotus Leaf"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I was raised in a Christian home, but I was more of a "church kid" than a person on fire for Christ..

Like many people who were raised in Christian homes I was riding my parents coattails..

I attended church youth groups and all my friends were from Christian homes, but I didn't really know what it was like to have a relationship with God through Jesus Christ..

It wasn't until I was taking my administrative assistant courses in community college and waitressing in a Chinese restaurant that my faith grew..

Romans 2:12 Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect

Before I graduated from high school I had never had to put my faith to the test.

Are you a real Christian or are you another one of those "patriotic" Chinese Christians?

I am Taiwanese not Chinese..

Are you questioning my salvation?

jaysings

I am Taiwanese not Chinese..

Are you questioning my salvation?

no doubt of your salvation. at least i trust u ;)

jaysings

what does "patriotic chinese christian" mean?

Anonymous

what does "patriotic chinese christian" mean?

I believe Lotus Leaf means officially sanctioned churches .