Replies: 7380
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:05:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Bricktop is stuck on repeat again...

Started by Angry White Male, March 24, 2018, 12:04:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Somebody give him a smack...  Maybe his brain will re-set itself.

Quote from: "Bricktop"Yet another example of Mel leaving, never to return.

Quote from: "Bricktop"Hey, Mel. You are supposed to be permanently gone, remember??

Quote from: "Bricktop"Why are you still here?  You were leaving for good, right?

Quote from: "Bricktop"Why are you here after leaving, for good, a few days ago?

Quote from: "Bricktop"Why are you here?

Quote from: "Bricktop"You said you were leaving. Never to return.  Why are you here?

Quote from: "Bricktop"You're still here?

Quote from: "Bricktop"But you're not supposed to be here, remember?

Quote from: "Bricktop"Still here?  What happened to your "leaving for good" threat?

Quote from: "Bricktop"After all, you declared you were leaving on your own volition, for good and for ever.

Quote from: "Bricktop"Why do you still post in a forum within which you declared you were leaving for good?

Quote from: "Bricktop"Still failing to explain your presence after declaring your permanent self imposed departure?

Quote from: "Bricktop"Why do you not leave, in accordance with your own declaration given without duress or intimidation.

Blazor

This reminds me of Scouse putting Joooo stuff in every thread, but his gets moved to one thread. Maybe we should have a "Brick asking why Angry is here" thread.

:spam0000:

">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

Works for me.

I just want to know why, after adamantly proclaiming he was leaving, he still posts.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"I just want to know why, after adamantly proclaiming he was leaving, he still posts.

How ironic that you'd have the nerve to spam again, in a thread outlining your spam!    :roll:

I would have thought you'd have more brains, but you just cannot help yourself!

How you've managed to complete a career as a cop is beyond me, as you aren't quite as smart as you think you are.

You are a mentally ill, repetitive spammer.  This is not fitting to any officer of the law, either current nor ex.

You are a joke, a repetitive joke.

And just for the record, I will outlast you on any forum, whether they ban me or not.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Bricktop"I just want to know why, after adamantly proclaiming he was leaving, he still posts.

How ironic that you'd have the nerve to spam again, in a thread outlining your spam!    :roll:

I would have thought you'd have more brains, but you just cannot help yourself!

How you've managed to complete a career as a cop is beyond me, as you aren't quite as smart as you think you are.

You are a mentally ill, repetitive spammer.  This is not fitting to any officer of the law, either current nor ex.

You are a joke, a repetitive joke.

And just for the record, I will outlast you on any forum, whether they ban me or not.

That's nice.

Will you be leaving now?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview