The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Austin Serial Bomber Dead & Identified - NEW!! 12 bombs sent to military and govt addresses

Started by cc, March 20, 2018, 10:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"This is a perfect example of the media and their double standard racial propaganda

this op ed is typical of what is out there--

I haven't heard the media say it was a hate crime.

They aren't calling it a "hate crime" per se, but they are acting like it was one--like the article I posted, calling it a "racist attack" (even though there is no evidence it was) there are many others like that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"This is a perfect example of the media and their double standard racial propaganda

They aren't calling it a "hate crime" per se, but they are acting like it was one--like the article I posted, calling it a "racist attack" there are many others like that.

Even though they are not, the left will classify this as a right wing extremism.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Herman"

They aren't calling it a "hate crime" per se, but they are acting like it was one--like the article I posted, calling it a "racist attack" there are many others like that.

Even though they are not. the left will classify this as a right wing extremism.

It wouldn't suprise me if they did.

Anonymous

Even though they are not, the left will classify this as a right wing extremism.

Tragedies and natural disasters are always used to promote agendas.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"I didn't know how easy it was to make a bomb until the Boston marathon bombing.

Very simple.  All the parts can be easily purchased by anyone at Canadian Tire, for example, other than the charge.

Now, I can purchase Black and Smokeless powder as I have a firearms licence, but those who don't cannot (in Canada).

Solution?  Model rocket 'fuel.'  Does the same thing, and they'll sell those to anyone.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I didn't know how easy it was to make a bomb until the Boston marathon bombing.

Very simple.  All the parts can be easily purchased at Canadian Tire, for example, other than the charge.

Now, I can purchase Black and Smokeless powder as I have a firearms licence, but those who don't cannot (in Canada).

Solution?  Model rocket 'fuel.'  Does the same thing, and they'll sell those to anyone.

Thanks for letting me know.....I was wondering what to use.

:laugh:

Angry White Male

No problem!  Go to a hobby store and load up on model rocket fuel.  It will work real good (don't ask me how I know)!

Angry White Male

Model Rocket Fuel, also called Motors...

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/43/Model_Rocket_Motors.jpg">

Wazzzup

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Tragedies and natural disasters are always used to promote agendas.

True.  And what happens is the left makes political capital out of these things when they can, and when right could make political capital of one of these they don't.  So the balance of power moves further and further to the left.

cc

Very simple.  All the parts can be easily purchased at Canadian Tire, for example, other than the charge.

I may have to pass this on to our China Clipper. Don't want to loose members over country rivalries
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"

I may have to pass this on to our China Clipper. Don't want to loose members over country rivalries

:laugh:

cc

Arrested For Sending Packages With 'Potentially Destructive Devices' To Military, Intel Facilities

He is believed to have sent a total of 12 packages to military and government addresses in the Washington, D.C., metro area, officials said.

Suspect was arrested at his home in the Seattle area. He is Tranh Cong Phan, 43.

Sounds like another of those radicalized Korean supremacist converts to me   :wink:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/arrest-made-case-suspicious-packages-sent-d-c-area-military-n860371">https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ar ... ry-n860371">https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/arrest-made-case-suspicious-packages-sent-d-c-area-military-n860371

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Arrested For Sending Packages With 'Potentially Destructive Devices' To Military, Intel Facilities

He is believed to have sent a total of 12 packages to military and government addresses in the Washington, D.C., metro area, officials said.

Suspect was arrested at his home in the Seattle area. He is Tranh Cong Phan, 43.

Sounds like another of those radicalized Korean supremacist converts to me   :wink:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/arrest-made-case-suspicious-packages-sent-d-c-area-military-n860371">https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ar ... ry-n860371">https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/arrest-made-case-suspicious-packages-sent-d-c-area-military-n860371

His name sounds Vietnamese.

cc