Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Hey, Kylie

Started by Bricktop, March 29, 2018, 10:10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I don't think Kylie found what she was looking for here. Or should that be "who".

Oh, Aaron, you heartbreaker.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/VVIaFqEPVak/hqdefault.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Bricktop"I don't think Kylie found what she was looking for here. Or should that be "who".

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/VVIaFqEPVak/hqdefault.jpg">

:confused1:

Erica Mena

Not

Had to work evenings last week. I get real moody and anti-social working that shift
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"

Not

Had to work evenings last week. I get real moody and anti-social working that shift

Shift work is hard on the body Kylie.

Anonymous

Hey Kylie, what is with you and wanting to see pictures of male posters?  These are forums, not FB.

Besides, TD posts twenty five year old pictures of himself and claims they were taken yesterday. Odinson has posted two pictures, neither are the same person let alone himself.

Blazor

I've posted my pic on here, so had Kiebers and Bricktop.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"I've posted my pic on here, so had Kiebers and Bricktop.

And I am sure that made Kylie happy.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Dont think she seen 'em, but sure it would  :laugh:

My smile is contagious  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

I am sure it is, but that's not the point.

These are forums. There are no likes for photoshopped pics. And as I said, the people posting pics on the main pages are often a little less than honest anyways.

Given that attention whoring trolls dominate forums, I do not imagine anything to change. Man, I miss the days when forums were about the discussion itself.

Blazor

These are forums. There are no likes for photoshopped pics. And as I said, the people posting pics on the main pages are often a little less than honest anyways.

Given that attention whoring trolls dominate forums, I do not imagine anything to change. Man, I miss the days when forums were about the discussion itself.

I get likes for chops at the Factory lol. I miss the days of that long ago, many folks posting pics, many chops, lots of likes, even with trolls all around. We were not afraid.

I do believe you're right, pic sharing on forums has dwindled, folks save it for Fakebook. Sigh. Even discussion has dwindled to a degree, but I can honestly say, discussion is much more fair on forums than on Fakebook. I prefer forums to Fakebook any day.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "seoulbro"Hey Kylie, what is with you and wanting to see pictures of male posters?  These are forums, not FB.

Besides, TD posts twenty five year old pictures of himself and claims they were taken yesterday. Odinson has posted two pictures, neither are the same person let alone himself.

It's not just the males. I'd like to put a name to the face of people I'm posting with.

I don't know how to photoshop so what are you worried about ?
<t></t>

Erica Mena

I'm using my pic in my avatar. Chop away lol
<t></t>

Anonymous

I get likes for chops at the Factory lol. I miss the days of that long ago, many folks posting pics, many chops, lots of likes, even with trolls all around. We were not afraid.

I do believe you're right, pic sharing on forums has dwindled, folks save it for Fakebook. Sigh. Even discussion has dwindled to a degree, but I can honestly say, discussion is much more fair on forums than on Fakebook. I prefer forums to Fakebook any day.

Fakebook is nauseating.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Hey Kylie, what is with you and wanting to see pictures of male posters?  These are forums, not FB.

It's not just the males. I'd like to put a name to the face of people I'm posting with.

Why? The alcoholics, outpatients, and attention whoring bullshitting guys that remain on forums are not going to post legit pictures of themselves anyway. These forums are for discussions.  

Quotedon't know how to photoshop so what are you worried about ?

Worried about what? I wasn't referring to you.

Oh ya, I am not registered at VF. I considered it in the past, but all the good posters have left. I have no desire to converse with lonely attention whoring bullshitters living in Costa Rica, Finland or their mother's basement.

Erica Mena

I'm really me. I couldn't be fake if I tried

It's why I don't do alts lol
<t></t>