The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

i was involved in a car accident today

Started by jaysings, July 29, 2013, 02:27:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Odinson"Yea.

It is illegal to drive without a permit on you. Cops might be lenient and check the computer but then they might just be too lazy to do it.

Whether the other party had their driving permit on them is irrelevant. Jaysings was at fault.

yes, i consulted to a lawyer, he had the reply smiliar with yours

i'm at fault anyway, but i hope i can pay less for this accident if there are any chances

Why didn't you purchase comprehensive coverage? Do you drive a beater?

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Whether the other party had their driving permit on them is irrelevant. Jaysings was at fault.

i'm at fault anyway, but i hope i can pay less for this accident if there are any chances

because i didn't expect i would get an accident like this. i shouldn't have ignored the brake problem in my car. the warning signal lit up from time to time, but i didn't wanna spend money for repairing it.

i deserve this damage. live and learn and never make it happen again

Anonymous

because i didn't expect i would get an accident like this. i shouldn't have ignored the brake problem in my car. the warning signal lit up from time to time, but i didn't wanna spend money for repairing it.

Nothing wrong with making a mistake as long as you learn from it. At least you don't whine like a pathetic little crybaby and blame "big insurance" or any other entity for your own mistakes.

jaysings

Nothing wrong with making a mistake as long as you learn from it. At least you don't whine like a pathetic little crybaby and blame "big insurance" or any other entity for your own mistakes.

nothing helpful with whine like pathetic little crybaby ,but whine only makes me feel worse.

i always encourage myself that the darkest cloud has a silver lining. if we are unaware of the bitterness in our lives, we won't value the sweetness

this accident is likely the chance to keep me out of serious accidents in the future,which may cause me to be disable or dead

Anonymous

I know you may not see it right now Jay, but you only had to learn financially..

It could have been much worse.

jaysings

Quote from: "Fashionista"I know you may not see it right now Jay, but you only had to learn financially..

if either of us got hurt by this accident, it must kill me

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I know you may not see it right now Jay, but you only had to learn financially..

That's what I mean Jaysings, only your bank account will suffer, not your conscience.

jaysings

Quote from: "Fashionista"

That's what I mean Jaysings, only your bank account will suffer, not your conscience.

i have medical insurance, so getting injured myself doesn't matter me too much except the injure is too severe that causes me unconscious or disable.

it must kill me if the another party get hurt or killed

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

i have medical insurance, so getting injured myself doesn't matter me too much except the injure is too severe that causes me unconscious or disable.

it must kill me if the another party get hurt or killed

Like I said, you only have to suffer financially.