The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

i was involved in a car accident today

Started by jaysings, July 29, 2013, 02:27:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

jaysings

i don't know why i would crash into a bmw roadster today. i kept the speed under 60km along the road, but i crashed into the back of the bwm car right after i glimpsed at the sight on my right side

unfortunately, when i noticed my car was getting closed to the back of the bmw, i stepped all the way down on the brake. however, the tragedy happened all at once.

now my brain is blank and feel helpless at this moment. i have no idea how much this accident costs me.

hope the cost will come out to be cheaper than i expected

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"i don't know why i would crash into a bmw roadster today. i kept the speed under 60km along the road, but i crashed into the back of the bwm car right after i glimpsed at the sight on my right side

unfortunately, when i noticed my car was getting closed to the back of the bmw, i stepped all the way down on the brake. however, the tragedy happened all at once.

now my brain is blank and feel helpless at this moment. i have no idea how much this accident costs me.

Your insurance will cover the repairs to the BMW, but the main thing is that you are not injured.

jaysings

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "jaysings"i don't know why i would crash into a bmw roadster today. i kept the speed under 60km along the road, but i crashed into the back of the bwm car right after i glimpsed at the sight on my right side

Your insurance will cover the repairs to the BMW, but the main thing is that you are not injured.

what if i were injured?

Zetsu

Quote from: "jaysings"

what if i were injured?

I believe Seoulbro meant your safety is more important than anything, a machine can always be repaired, but money can never buy health.
Permanently off his rocker

jaysings

Quote from: "Zetsu"

what if i were injured?

I believe Seoulbro meant your safety is more important than anything, a machine can always be repaired, but money can never buy health.

oh i got u now. i supposed he meant there is any possiblity that i can get to save me from costing a high budget on repairing the car i crashed into.

Anonymous

what if i were injured?

Yep, ditto that Zetsu. Losing your car is just an inconvenience.

Anonymous

I so sorry about jaysings car accident..

I know he will be without a car and his premiums will rise significiantly, but Jaysings is not hurt and that is what I care about.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"I so sorry about jaysings car accident..

I know he will be without a car and his premiums will rise significiantly, but Jaysings is not hurt and that is what I care about.

as they should.......do i hear a case of Asian whiplash developing????

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

I agree riskier drivers should pay more Obvious Li..

I still feel bad for Jaysings though.

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"

what if i were injured?

everyone losing their own car will be inconvenient  :?

jaysings

luckily the driver is a female international student and is innocent and gentle. she didn't pretend getting injuried in this accident,for her intention to deceive icbc for my premiums

now, all i have to do is just to fix up our cars

jaysings

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

yes,u are right. live and learn. i should pay for my carelessness this time

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

everyone losing their own car will be inconvenient  :?

Yes, it's a pain but you are ok. The cars can repaired or replaced.

Anonymous

luckily the driver is a female international student and is innocent and gentle. she didn't pretend getting injuried in this accident,for her intention to deceive icbc for my premiums

I don't know how ICBC works, but if you are liable your insurance will pay for the damages to her vehicle. In Alberta many insurers would drop you as a client, but I am sure that won't happen in BC though.

Anonymous

Jaysings, I asked my husband and he told me body damage to a car is very expensive to fix..

He also told me that the title of your car could change to "rebuilt" which makes selling your car someday a lot harder to do.