News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

The mods at Memebee are off their rockers.

Started by Anonymous, July 30, 2013, 01:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

jaysings

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Renee"Don't be fooled by SMP's "good side". He is just as bad if not worse than Gambozo. He is a smooth talking twisted little fuck who thinks nothing of taking his sick little grievances and forum obsessions into the real world.  Nothing he writes can be considered truthful or even remotely based in reality. He pretends to be an authority on everything and in reality is nothing more than a verbose, misogynistic, insecure, little know nothing, attention whore.

My two cents; deal with him as you see fit.

wholeheartedly agree.....my point was they BOTH broke rules requiring permanent banning......so they BOTH should be perma banned...but the pigfucker still flails away on memebee laughing and threatening SMP knowing he is exempt with the cliques protection and will receive no punishment....apparently he has the tacit approval of average members (including those on here) who don't think it unusual to be called a slant eyed chink, nigger monkey, cunt eyes, fat cunt, dumb chink or look at pictures of females with stakes driven through their bodies and strung out over a fire roasting away....i am really glad the females on this board are so tolerant..i am sure they extend the same courtesies to their friends, family and co-workers wherever they may be.....it is sad to see what some people will put up with for just a little bit of attention.....even acknowledgement from a psycho pedophile gives them the vapours

excuse me, i'm wondering if i got your mean on a right track. as your sentences in bold, can i understand them as " my point was that they both broke rules required permanent banning." " but the pigfucker still flails away on memebee,laughing and threatening smp's knowing"

and i don't understand what the last one of the highlighted sentences means.

it isn't a rhetorical question but is really my honest asking for the meaning to understand your reply

pls don't make me wrong :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"
Quote from: "Renee"Don't be fooled by SMP's "good side". He is just as bad if not worse than Gambozo. He is a smooth talking twisted little fuck who thinks nothing of taking his sick little grievances and forum obsessions into the real world.  Nothing he writes can be considered truthful or even remotely based in reality. He pretends to be an authority on everything and in reality is nothing more than a verbose, misogynistic, insecure, little know nothing, attention whore.

My two cents; deal with him as you see fit.

wholeheartedly agree.....my point was they BOTH broke rules requiring permanent banning......so they BOTH should be perma banned...but the pigfucker still flails away on memebee laughing and threatening SMP knowing he is exempt with the cliques protection and will receive no punishment....apparently he has the tacit approval of average members (including those on here) who don't think it unusual to be called a slant eyed chink, nigger monkey, cunt eyes, fat cunt, dumb chink or look at pictures of females with stakes driven through their bodies and strung out over a fire roasting away....i am really glad the females on this board are so tolerant..i am sure they extend the same courtesies to their friends, family and co-workers wherever they may be.....it is sad to see what some people will put up with for just a little bit of attention.....even acknowledgement from a psycho pedophile gives them the vapours

excuse me, i'm wondering if i got your mean on a right track. as your sentences in bold, can i understand them as " my point was that they both broke rules required permanent banning." " but the pigfucker still flails away on memebee,laughing and threatening smp's knowing"

it isn't a rhetorical question but is really my honest asking for the meaning to understand your reply

Mr. GORDY GAMBINO posted a disturbing graphic picture on this forum and he did it more than once..

That is what MR. Obvious Li means in that last sentence.

jaysings

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Mr. GORDY GAMBINO posted a disturbing graphic picture on this forum and he did it more than once..

That is what MR. Obvious Li means in that last sentence.

actually i got the general meaning of what he said, but i don't understand the highlighted sentences because of their grammatical issues.

Anonymous

actually i got the general meaning of what he said, but i don't understand the highlighted sentences because of their grammatical issues.

Let's just say he has posted things that he shouldn't have and leave it at that.

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Let's just say he has posted things that he shouldn't have and leave it at that.

could u synthesize the highlighted sentences into some parts that help me understand their meanings?

i'm respecting the grammatical issue of those sentences but not the theme of his saying.

Anonymous

could u synthesize the highlighted sentences into some parts that help me understand their meanings?

i'm respecting the grammatical issue of those sentences but not the theme of his saying.

Mr. GORDY GAMBINO has posted very objectionable pictures and and posts..

That is the theme of what we are saying.

jaysings

i knew it. i mean i wanna know how his sentences work according to grammatical principle

for example, he saw me walking across the street.          --he saw me.          --i was walking across the street.

Obvious Li

i knew it. i mean i wanna know how his sentences work according to grammatical principle

for example, he saw me walking across the street.          --he saw me.          --i was walking across the street.
[/b]

looks like you are turning out to be just another idiot boy.....smarten the fuck up

jaysings

[/b]

looks like you are turning out to be just another idiot boy.....smarten the fuck up

what do u mean by " idiot boy"? anything wrong about people who work hard on learning english?

seem like u are turning out to be just another jerk like gambino

Anonymous

[/b]

what do u mean by " idiot boy"? anything wrong about people who work hard on learning english?

They are NOTHING alike Jay.

Nice to see you here Jay. :)

jaysings

Quote from: "Obvious Li"[/b]

i don't why i was called " idiot boy". is anything wrong that i tried to understand the sentences i still don't understand due to his informal structure

Anonymous

i don't why i was called " idiot boy". is anything wrong that i tried to understand the sentences i still don't understand due to his informal structure

I am not a native English speaker either Jay..

However, this thread is not about English grammar..

Some people might find your questions a distraction from the thread topic..

Green_Hornet

And what about Shen Li, who disabled the banned word filter so she can continue to use the racially offensive C word in her racial offensive spamming.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"And what about Shen Li, who disabled the banned word filter so she can continue to use the racially offensive C word in her racist spamming.

Shen Li is no longer a moderator Green_Hornet..

She can't do that.

Green_Hornet

Then how come you did not restore the banned word filter for the racially offensive C word, Fashionista?  Hmmmm.