Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Kate and William had a lovely baby boy

Started by Anonymous, July 22, 2013, 10:25:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I do not give much attention to the British royal family, but I love babies..

The Lord has blessed them with a beautiful son.

:D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I do not give much attention to the British royal family, but I love babies..

The Lord has blessed them with a beautiful son.

:D

YAWN

Obvious Li

YAWNNER YAWNNER YAWHHER  BIG YAWN.....another pampered mouth to feed and someone to wipe it's ass every day of it's life.......what a waste of skin

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"YAWNNER YAWNNER YAWHHER  BIG YAWN.....another pampered mouth to feed and someone to wipe it's ass every day of it's life.......what a waste of skin

Of all the European royal families the House of Windsor are the biggest ass wipes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"YAWNNER YAWNNER YAWHHER  BIG YAWN.....another pampered mouth to feed and someone to wipe it's ass every day of it's life.......what a waste of skin

Yep, another spoiled brat white kid who will be a burden on taxpayers.

Rambo Wong

I hate that name GREAT Britain. What is so great about Britian ?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"I hate that name GREAT Britain. What is so great about Britian ?

RW finally wrote something intelligent. :o

Anonymous

The beautiful baby boy weighed 8 pounds, six ounces..

No name has been chosen yet.

Odinson

The royal family is a tourist attraction... The kid will bring more tourists.

He will be useful.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Yep, another spoiled brat white kid who will be a burden on taxpayers.

Says the asian woman...  :D

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"The royal family is a tourist attraction... The kid will bring more tourists.

He will be useful.

Very true. Buckingham Place and the Windsor family generate millions in tourist dollars for the London economy each year. This baby will be no different and will probably draw even more tourists in the coming years in the hopes of getting a glimpse of the little brat.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Celebs and other rich people want to get a taste of royal life so they spend millions to live like famous british kings and queens.

The royalties are like rockstars... They make far more money than they spend.

The famous capitol of the british empire. Sounds nice.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson"The royal family is a tourist attraction... The kid will bring more tourists.

He will be useful.

Very true. Buckingham Place and the Windsor family generate millions in tourist dollars for the London economy each year. This baby will be no different and will probably draw even more tourists in the coming years in the hopes of getting a glimpse of the little brat.

Yep!

realgrimm

https://78.media.tumblr.com/04efd8f928eb4c89fdbf7578255d28eb/tumblr_p7e1yzwCWx1ris16so1_400.gif">

Bricktop

You did up a thread from 2013 to post a silly meme?

You have issues, son. LOTS of issues.