The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Beware Thine Enemy - The SJW.

Started by Bricktop, April 05, 2018, 08:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Lol just curious, would anyone here happen to know is Peaches a 1 or a 0?

He's a faggot.

:001_rolleyes:

Zetsu

Quote from: "Zetsu"Lol just curious, would anyone here happen to know is Peaches a 1 or a 0?

He's a faggot.

But even fags have at least 2 types, 1s that enjoys doing the penetrating or 0 that likes it up their asshole or a mixture of both.  Not sure is term popular in the West but that's the way my brother's ex-boss(a psychiatrist) and other researchers specialized on homosexuals are catagorized.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

He's a faggot.

But even fags have at least 2 types, 1s that enjoys doing the penetrating or 0 that likes it up their asshole or a mixture of both.  Not sure is term popular in the West but that's the way my brother's ex-boss(a psychiatrist) and other researchers specialized on homosexuals are catagorized.

I don't know and don't want to know.

Anonymous

He's a faggot.

I don't know if he is a homo or not, but fuck is he effeminate.

realgrimm

pitcher/catcher..bottom/top(both hetro and queer)

Zetsu

Quote from: "realgrimm"

pitcher/catcher..bottom/top(both hetro and queer)

Hmm, I wonder what does he do on his spare time, just hope he's not the kind that likes taping his dick up his ass.
Permanently off his rocker

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Bricktop"Just dropped by?

I don't think so.

No conspiracy. I asked him elsewhere if he was the same Peaches being mentioned here.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"

I don't think so.

No conspiracy. I asked him elsewhere if he was the same Peaches being mentioned here.

I sent Peaches a Christmas greeting that he finally read and responded to.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"

I don't think so.

That was obvious.

kiebers

But...but...but...we are being monitored.

:001_rolleyes:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

As demonstrated.

Are you implying we're not?

kiebers

No one I know except maybe eddie and that's because of guest posting. "Monitoring" is laughable. No one where you are thinking cares. No conspiracy's going on except in your mind. Only reason Peaches dropped in is because Kylie mentioned it to him and that is innocent. So, sorry to disappoint but no one there cares what goes on here. I take nothing there from here nor bring anything there here. You thrive on drama but I'm sorry it's just not there this time. No one cares.....
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

And you, of course, are fully informed as to who or who does not watch this place. As always, you only THINK you know what goes on. And as always, you know fuck all, least of all where I'm "thinking". And if anyone DID care, how would you know? Would they tell you? Do you ask?

I'm aware of what brought that asshole here. As I stated, it was rather obvious.

I also thought we had an agreement, whereby we would stay out of each others way. One way to keep the drama down would be for you to STFU, unless and until I address any such drama in your direction.

kiebers

I am not in your way and in fact have stayed out of your way. You however have taken a shot or two. And no I am not going to go search for them to prove it. I do know who or who does not watch this place from there, no one. You in fact do not. I have a fairly good idea of what you are thinking from 15 years of observation. I just thought the "monitoring" statement was a little dramatic. No one there cares about what goes on here. No one talks about what goes on here. I do know that as a fact. Only three people there would even know about this place and none of us talk about what goes on here. You are living in the past when forum wars were a thing. Besides even if someone was looking in here...what the fuck would that accomplish. Absolutely nothing. Are the big bad people on other forums going to come here and do something? That is ridiculous. This isn't a flame forum and the other place is not a flame forum so nothing would be accomplished or mean anything if they read something.

Bricktop

I will take any shots I like. I have refrained from taking shots at you. I expected you to reciprocate. But, as always, relying on you to act with integrity is a fools errand.

Anybody can simply access the forum and read posts without your knowledge. Likewise, there would be no reason for anyone to TELL you. So, you DON'T know, you merely assume.

I fail to grasp your reference to a "forum" war. That is the LAST thing I would be involved in...to the point of immediately leaving if any such contingency occurred, as I've done in the past.

But I note you use the word "us". Two little letters say a lot, don't they boy?

Now, I have nothing more to say to you, and you have nothing to say I would be remotely interested in, so I recommend you walk away at this point.