Started by realgrimm, April 07, 2018, 03:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

realgrimm

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/4a/83/07/4a8307637cacec816bea5799a5930f81.jpg">

Anonymous

Bricktop

I'd sooner trust a snake than a muslim.

Angry White Male

I had a Muslim co-worker at one of my old jobs, and he wasn't actually a bad guy.  Not the brightest bulb, or best driver, but he was OK.  I run into him once in a while at the odd job.

Bricktop

And your grandfather was a nazi.

Was HE a good guy?

Angry White Male

My Grandfather was an awesome man.  Old school and hardworking, but generous and friendly also.  He was a very intelligent man...  a realist.

And I hardly think that a 14 year old helper on a Nazi ship qualifies one as a high ranking Nazi.  His father, on the other hand, was a high ranking Nazi.  He refused to mention his work to anyone, and what his role was he had taken to the grave with him.

Bricktop

And that's my point. Is there such a thing as a "good" nazi...or "good" muslim.

No doubt many Germans were good, kind and friendly people who also joined the Nazi party. There are many millions of muslims who would never dream of hurting another person.

But they are all bricks in the same wall that holds up the extremists, thus are de facto supporters of the horror and violence they commit.

To be truly good, they must destroy the part of their belief system that harms others.

Angry White Male

The huge difference between Nazism and Islam, is that Nazism came and went relatively quickly, while the beliefs of Islam is ingrained...  ingrained into their religion.  Now, I know some don't follow the book as closely as others, but as long as religion is as intertwined in their lives at it is, there may always be problems.

Angry White Male

The guy I worked with didn't seem to follow the book that closely, from what I could tell.  He seemed to be happy living here, citing freedoms he gets here that he would not get back home.

His idea of a productive weekend was going to pro-pot rallies in Vancouver, as he was a smoker.  Not sure how well he'd fit in with the typical unemployed stinking dirty hippies there, but I guess as long as there is a common cause...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I'd sooner trust a snake than a muslim.

Venomous snakes are less dangerous.

Zetsu

It might sound weird but I kind of feel sorry for them, I know there's ISIS and some spoiled Muslims that take the West for granted, but the families that moved here I believe just wanted a opportunity to live and seem to give off a peaceful and lawful impression, most of these ppl seem kinda sad, low self-esteem and have gratitude for what Canada has given them.  While there are at least a few major different faction of Muslims, some are radicals but the other ones can make great potential allies fighting against those extremist groups.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"It might sound weird but I kind of feel sorry for them, I know there's ISIS and some spoiled Muslims that take the West for granted, but the families that moved here I believe just wanted a opportunity to live and seem to give off a peaceful and lawful impression, most of these ppl seem kinda sad, low self-esteem and have gratitude for what Canada has given them.  While there are at least a few major different faction of Muslims, some are radicals but the other ones can make great potential allies fighting against those extremist groups.

I have lived a lot of years in muslim lands. There is no moderate islam any more than there is moderate nazism. I have no problem with any muslim,  so  long as they renounce that barbaric ideology. Not usually a safe thing to do though, even in the West.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Zetsu"It might sound weird but I kind of feel sorry for them, I know there's ISIS and some spoiled Muslims that take the West for granted, but the families that moved here I believe just wanted a opportunity to live and seem to give off a peaceful and lawful impression, most of these ppl seem kinda sad, low self-esteem and have gratitude for what Canada has given them.  While there are at least a few major different faction of Muslims, some are radicals but the other ones can make great potential allies fighting against those extremist groups.

I have lived a lot of years in muslim lands. There is no moderate islam any more than there is moderate nazism. I have no problem with any muslim,  so  long as they renounce that barbaric ideology. Not usually a safe thing to do though, even in the West.

This is sad, sounds like the only practical solution is to simply quarantine them and if they keep pushing their luck and it's just a matter of time.  The last thing I ever want is people losing their lives b/c of Muslims.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Herman"

This is sad, sounds like the only practical solution is to simply quarantine them and if they keep pushing their luck I think it's just a matter of time.  The last thing I ever want is people losing their lives b/c of Muslims.

I wouldn't allow anyone who openly professes to be an adherent of islam into the country. Islam and liberal democracy cannot coexist. The most successful islamic nations like Malaysia and Turkey placed limitations on the ideology.