Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Alien-looking creepy old fuck ain't he?  :laugh3:

No kiddin' lol.

I dont know how far back it goes.

http://proofofalien.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Egyptian-elongated-craniums-Hieroglyphics.jpg?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss">

I use to keep telling myself, that the pyramids have some important meaning. They were not tombs. And they were built before the Egyptians. They are also all over the world. The newer ones, did not last. The old ones, which they have found are actually closer to 10,000 years old, are the ones that lasted. Some event happened I think. And these royal bloodline fuckers, stem from that I believe in some way.

Yeah that does sound credible, it's likely that everything got wiped out somehow and the world had to start over.  

I have always thought that alligators and crocs could well be distant relatives of dinosaurs and only survived the big 'event' due to living underwater.  

As for the pyramids, god knows how they got built.   :laugh:

I think it did start over after some event, somewhere around 14,000 years ago.

You wouldnt be thinking wrong, they have proven that gators and crocs come from long ago back then. And that does seem logical, the whole underwater thing.

So much shit on the pyramids lol. They were some kind of energy source I think. Kinda like a Tesla coil. For them to be on Mars as well, almost makes me think they were some kind of portal.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.cagle.com%2F177%2F2013%2F07%2F07%2F134252_600.jpg&f=1">

Aryan

I'm sure I recall Bricktop saying he remembers as a child when the pyramids were first being constructed.  :laugh:

Bricktop

cc

You are correct. So tell us if you remember and we'll get back on topic
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

The pharaohs had Bricktop test out the pyramid's wheelchair accesses.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "cc"You are correct. So tell us if you remember and we'll get back on topic

Et tu Brute...

cc

just a-funnin ya  :wink:

you know "can't let a setup get away" moi
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

But...I thought we were special...

ac_crying

Blazor

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I'm sure I recall Bricktop saying he remembers as a child when the pyramids were first being constructed.  :laugh:

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"The pharaohs had Bricktop test out the pyramid's wheelchair accesses.

:roll:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I'm sure I recall Bricktop saying he remembers as a child when the pyramids were first being constructed.  :laugh:

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"The pharaohs had Bricktop test out the pyramid's wheelchair accesses.

:roll:

ac_toofunny

Bricktop

Fashionista...are you just going to stand by and allow blatant ageism in your forum.

Do something!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Fashionista...are you just going to stand by and allow blatant ageism in your forum.

Do something!!!

Okay, I won't laugh......well, I tried.

:laugh:

Bricktop

I see.

I get no support from the proprietor.