The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Question - Why Would Syria Use Chemical Weapons Knowing They would pay a GREAT price??- Update: Attack underway

Started by cc, April 08, 2018, 09:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"Someone needs to come get this funny looking idiot out of office before he gets us all nuked.

It appears to be an allied effort and chemical weapons facilities were all that were hit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"For shore and especially on top of

Libya (very big)

Afghanistan (really big)

Wait a minute cc .. that was ......!!

Precisely. The US was in a constant state of war under Oblunder and his war mongering secretary of state, Killary Klinton.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"Someone needs to come get this funny looking idiot out of office before he gets us all nuked.

It appears to be an allied effort and chemical weapons facilities were all that were hit.

Alleged chemical weapons facilities.

Probably core facilities for the complete elimination of Western backed ISIS, but not chemical warfare at all in nature.

Got to keep the bogeyman alive!  ac_unsure
Blahhhhhh...

realgrimm

https://78.media.tumblr.com/623fd2bebf77435fc2b1b7a476ae7c25/tumblr_p76hc7lS9j1ris16so1_1280.jpg">

realgrimm

https://78.media.tumblr.com/65e8aadca488a4828045f139b407930a/tumblr_p76ht5n0jF1ris16so1_500.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"https://78.media.tumblr.com/65e8aadca488a4828045f139b407930a/tumblr_p76ht5n0jF1ris16so1_500.jpg">

Mostly bs.

Wazzzup

The president revealed his decision to strike the Assad regime in Syria on Friday night, saying that it was in the interest of the United States to prevent the spread and use of deadly chemical weapons.

"We are prepared to sustain this response until the Syrian regime stops its use of prohibited chemical agents," he said.

General James Mattis described the military strike as a "one-time shot" which was roughly double the power of the 2017 strike in Syria.

When asked if the United States was preparing for more attacks on Syria, the General indicated that it was up to Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad to direct the next move.

"That will depend on Mr. Assad," he said.[/quote]

Looks like a one strike punishment, much like last time.  Not a protracted involvement.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Idle chatter of posters thinking they know everything.

Nothing to add to this discussion I see.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"The president revealed his decision to strike the Assad regime in Syria on Friday night, saying that it was in the interest of the United States to prevent the spread and use of deadly chemical weapons.

"We are prepared to sustain this response until the Syrian regime stops its use of prohibited chemical agents," he said.

General James Mattis described the military strike as a "one-time shot" which was roughly double the power of the 2017 strike in Syria.

When asked if the United States was preparing for more attacks on Syria, the General indicated that it was up to Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad to direct the next move.

"That will depend on Mr. Assad," he said.

Looks like a one strike punishment, much like last time.  Not a protracted involvement.[/quote]
I'm glad of that Wazzzup.

Bricktop

Quote from: "realgrimm"https://78.media.tumblr.com/623fd2bebf77435fc2b1b7a476ae7c25/tumblr_p76hc7lS9j1ris16so1_1280.jpg">

Ah, memes...the only truth you can rely on.

Of course, they have no facts...but its the internet, so who cares?

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Idle chatter of posters thinking they know everything.

Of course I have nothing to add. Was I in the meeting? Did I get the memo? Am I the one making decisions? No.

That is all you're doing here. Speculating. Assuming. Jabbering. Pretending you're in the know. God help you. I don't know who exactly you're trying to impress. None of you here know what's really going on. You're wasting your time babbling about your guesses. You don't really think that I believe you know what you're talking about, do you? You are not in the Trump administration and you're not running the American government so your posts are just insignificant drivel wasting forum space. Putting in your two cents? No. More like zero cents.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Wazzzup

ARLINGTON, Va. -- Pentagon leaders made clear that the strikes in Syria announced by President Trump tonight were over almost as soon as they began, with Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Joseph Dunford telling reporters "this wave of airstrikes is over" and Defense Secretary James Mattis calling them a "one-time shot."

"The targets that were struck and destroyed were specifically associated with the Syrian regime's chemical weapons program," Dunford said. "We also selected targets that would minimize the risk to innocent civilians."[/quote]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Herman"

Of course I have nothing to add. Was I in the meeting? Did I get the memo? Am I the one making decisions? No.

That is all you're doing here. Speculating. Assuming. Jabbering. Pretending you're in the know. God help you. I don't know who exactly you're trying to impress. None of you here know what's really going on. You're wasting your time babbling about your guesses. You don't really think that I believe you know what you're talking about, do you? You are not in the Trump administration and you're not running the American government so your posts are just insignificant drivel wasting forum space. Putting in your two cents? No. More like zero cents.

Information is disseminated and people try to make sense of it..

It's the same for just about any issue one can think of.

realgrimm

https://78.media.tumblr.com/659203575b27bdb241cf200f0727ef27/tumblr_p789vdNjZZ1ris16so1_1280.jpg">