News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Just in. Shen Li parking a car caught on video.

Started by Bricktop, April 11, 2018, 09:48:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

Zetsu

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Lol reminds me of White liberals

They can't do anything right except protest.

I agree with you brother, sadly even a pile of garbage has more value then the average liberal these days.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"That was not Shen Li. It was an out-of-shape white woman. It was painful to watch that. I have no patience for clueless drivers. I would report that driver for being a hazard on the road. Of course, I can speak. I am a fine driver. I can parallel park perfectly in a New York minute. I do not hesitate to make a U-turn where it is legal. I can make a 3-point turn in a New York minute. I let others cut in. I do not exhibit any road rage except for once when I flipped the bird at an obnoxious female driver. I aced my driving test. I am good. My passengers can attest to my fine driving skills.

I am a competent driver, but I'm not that  good.

Bricktop

On the other hand, how would she handle an emergency?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"On the other hand, how would she handle an emergency?

A good driver would probably handle it very well.

Bricktop

There is a vast difference between a "good driver" who can do the basics that are expected of anyone who earns a drivers licence. U turns, three point turns, reverse parking and simply driving without running into things are basic. Tis true that there are still many, as the video demonstrates, that can't even do those right and it is mystifying how they achieved the standard required for a licence.

However, many serious and fatal accidents occur in situations where action must be immediate and decisive. That is where MANY drivers fail...and many of those are females. Not because they are necessarily incompetent, but because their experience in emergencies is very limited. Male drivers drive closer to the limit, and whilst they cause some terrible crashes, they also learn how to control their vehicle at higher speed and in emergency situations.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

Right.

I was a policeman in rural areas and had to investigate a number of high speed accidents.

You can do a U turn in New York.

Yup. You're the expert.