News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Just in. Shen Li parking a car caught on video.

Started by Bricktop, April 11, 2018, 09:48:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

">

Zetsu

Permanently off his rocker

Bricktop

Zetsu

Quote from: "Bricktop"That's what Shen Li is, isn't she???

ac_umm

Lol Asian drivers and White libs are close enough.  ac_biggrin
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

I shouldn't laugh at the others  problems, but that is a funny video.

:laugh:

Bricktop

It defies belief that someone with so little awareness of the dynamics of a motor vehicle can get a licence.

How would she respond in an emergency??

cc

Quote from: "Bricktop"It defies belief that someone with so little awareness of the dynamics of a motor vehicle can get a licence.

Yes. It is funny at first glance, then as it continues "how such a dangerous  person is on the road" creeps in

Seems so bad that the possibility of "staged" creeps in also.

'Sides, I know Shen isn't that bad.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Bricktop"It defies belief that someone with so little awareness of the dynamics of a motor vehicle can get a licence.

Yes. It is funny at first glance, then as it continues "how such a dangerous  person is on the road" creeps in

I was thinking that too cc.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Lol reminds me of White liberals

They can't do anything right except protest.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc"

I was thinking that too cc.

I was thinking that too...anything for  "likes " on a video.  But there really are real people who can't park like that...Ive seen people try parallel park irl...just a bloody disaster.

There are so many people on the road who shouldn't be allowed to drive.  It's not a right to operate a vehicle.  A huge responsibility comes with it, such as regard for human life.

Anyone who drinks and drives or races at ridiculous speeds should lose their license for life.

Berry Sweet

There's so many rich kids in Vancouver racing 300,000$ cars...a d they don't care...their parents just pay fines and they're back on the road the next day....thats bullshit.  Strip them of their license.  Enjoy taking the bus for the rest of your life.

Bricktop

They will still drive.

They need a few months behind bars, licence suspended until further order and can only be restored by court order after the applicant can prove they have mended their ways, and insurance premiums doubled - for life.

@realAzhyaAryola

That was not Shen Li. It was an out-of-shape white woman. It was painful to watch that. I have no patience for clueless drivers. I would report that driver for being a hazard on the road. Of course, I can speak. I am a fine driver. I can parallel park perfectly in a New York minute. I do not hesitate to make a U-turn where it is legal. I can make a 3-point turn in a New York minute. I let others cut in. I do not exhibit any road rage except for once when I flipped the bird at an obnoxious female driver. I aced my driving test. I am good. My passengers can attest to my fine driving skills.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

Mel?

Is that you?

How did you hijack Azhya's account?