The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Installed my Karl Nill grips tonight...

Started by Angry White Male, April 13, 2018, 06:17:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

I knew I would not be disappointed by that German quality (you know the Germans make good things)...

Fit and finish is great.  Feel is great.  Nothing really wrong with the stock plastic grips, but Walnut Nill's are a great addition to a fine firearm.  Besides, wood smells better than plastic...

I'll let the pics do the talking...

http://i68.tinypic.com/15gru5f.jpg">

http://i68.tinypic.com/s3zxpl.jpg">

Anonymous

I don't know much about guns, but I like the look of that gun.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "seoulbro"I don't know much about guns, but I like the look of that gun.

It's a good looking gun!  The CZ 75's and its variants are the second most copied pistols in history, only behind the original 1911.

It is also holds the record for the highest number of a particular sidearm issue to police and military personnel worldwide, so that shows it's a proven design also.

I believe the CZ75 is underrated for a 9mil offering, and there are certainly better options for those that live in places where they can carry for protection, but for a 'full sized' 9mil in all steel construction, they are one of the best options available hands down.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I don't know much about guns, but I like the look of that gun.

It's a good looking gun!  The CZ 75's and its variants are the second most copied pistols in history, only behind the original 1911.

It is also holds the record for the highest number of a particular sidearm issue to police and military personnel worldwide, so that shows it's a proven design also.

I believe the CZ75 is underrated for a 9mil offering, and there are certainly better options for those that live in places where they can carry for protection, but for a 'full sized' 9mil in all steel construction, they are one of the best options available hands down.

That's what it is?

Angry White Male

It's actually a CZ 85 Combat, which is essentially a CZ 75 for all intents and purposes.  The minor differences won't interest most people here.

It's a Czech made pistol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"It's actually a CZ 85 Combat, which is essentially a CZ 75 for all intents and purposes.  The minor differences won't interest most people here.

It's a Czech made pistol.

I see, thanks.

Angry White Male

Do you like how my Macro shots expose and enhance the beauty of only the Nill grips themselves?