The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Let me see your whip!

Started by Blazor, April 13, 2018, 09:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Blazor"Is that you driving Angry, or is this "what yours looks like" lol. Post a pic of big red too if ya want!

That is me, and my current whip!

Don't wanna spread pics of old 'Big Red' around too much...  It is the only truck of that particular style and scheme running around here, and is very easily distinguished from all the others.  I get around with that thing, and customers and fellow drivers can tell it's me coming from a mile away!

Ha! Pretty cool man! Not how I imagined you to look.

Oh I know on Big Red, most drive Freightliners and Macks, Its a Peterbuilt aint it... or a Kensworth? I like the classic lookin' big rigs lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Angry White Male

It's actually a Kenworth W900B!.  It's and oldie, but a goody.  Full dump-truck spec'd from front to back from factory.  It's mean, and was built mean from the factory.

Heavy (double) frame, and a ride that makes you not enjoy your shift (Hendrickson walking beam). Tough, so be prepared for a rough fucking ride all day long!

It's a purpose built mud-truck!  I also pull a pony trailer with it also from time to time, depending on customer needs...

I'm the only one dumb enough to run something like that, but she's proven to be more reliable than many of the new trucks that roll onto the sites.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Blazor"Not how I imagined you to look.

And as such is the very beauty of the forums...  I rarely post what I actually am, nor do I care what others are!

Blazor

Quote from: "Angry White Male"It's actually a Kenworth W900B!.  It's and oldie, but a goody.  Full dump-truck spec'd from front to back from factory.  It's mean, and was built mean from the factory.

Heavy (double) frame, and a ride that makes you not enjoy your shift (Hendrickson walking beam). Tough, so be prepared for a rough fucking ride all day long!

It's a purpose built mud-truck!  I also pull a pony trailer with it also from time to time, depending on customer needs...

I'm the only one dumb enough to run something like that, but she's proven to be more reliable than many of the new trucks that roll onto the sites.

Ha! Thought it was a Kenworth!

Yeah man, thats a work horse right there. Most new shit is crap these days.

Blazor

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Blazor"Not how I imagined you to look.

And as such is the very beauty of the forums...  I rarely post what I actually am, nor do I care what others are!

You look a LOT like someone I've seen before.

Ride sounded good too btw  :thumbup:

I love the forums, fuck Fakebook!

Anonymous

I drive a 2015 Jetta SE like this one.

https://pictures.dealer.com/r/readingvw/1366/5896a536af3fc7df12c9365472dd8e3fx.jpg?impolicy=resize&w=650">

Blazor

Nice Seoul  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

I liked the old Jetta hatchbacks back in the day.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I drive a 2015 Jetta SE like this one.

https://pictures.dealer.com/r/readingvw/1366/5896a536af3fc7df12c9365472dd8e3fx.jpg?impolicy=resize&w=650">

Silver is a nice colour for Volkswagens.

Bricktop

priscilla1961

Quote from: "Bricktop"You bastard!!!

You stole MY idea!!

Another of the special Honda S2K.

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3794/18859020568_d74995b897_z.jpg">

:thumbup:
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Blazor"Nice Seoul  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

I liked the old Jetta hatchbacks back in the day.

I'd love t o have a hatchback!  So convenient.  Get the kids inside and poo open the back for any dogs and/or extra kids to jump in!  Great for beach escapes!

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" and poo open the back!

Ya gonna get Scouse going again  :laugh:

Lol, I've always loved hatchbacks. My first car (that ran) was a hatchback, '86 Nissan Sentra XE. I loved that car. The rear side windows opened with levers near the e-brake. Was cool cause any smoke would evacuate if those were opened and the front ones too lol. A friend accidentally broke the back window, and I had it replaced with a snap down vinyl top with a moon window lol. Was the only one like it. Then painted it purple, and it became "the one eyed, one horned, flying purple people eater"  :laugh:

The next one I had was a '90 (?) Geo Storm hatchback. I loved that one too, it would go for a small car like that! The rear side windows also would prop out, but had to manually, and you could remove them almost like t-tops.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Blazor"Ride sounded good too btw  :thumbup:

Thanks!  Not that the factory mufflers sounded that bad, but I did have MBRP axle-backs installed, which gives it a bit more bark without pissing off the neighbours!

caskur

Cars, the only interest I have in them is to get me from A - B, but what about you? Are they a status symbol for you or just a necessary mode of transport?

I love my new one. I've had it 3 years and it's still only done just over 3,500 kms so it's still classed as a new car...lol.

https://s138.photobucket.com/user/caskur_2006/media/DongaraTrip13.jpg.html">

https://s138.photobucket.com/user/caskur_2006/media/My%20car/P1580066%20a.jpg.html">

But I really really hate this one. The orange monster.

https://s138.photobucket.com/user/caskur_2006/media/My%20car/P1230091%20a.jpg.html">
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop