Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Batiste Dry Shampoo

Started by Angry White Male, April 16, 2018, 01:46:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Only because he's Catlick, and Father O'Flaharty OK'd it...

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Dinky?  Get your ass in the tub...

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Some women and men may use this product due to lack of time.  Some people have thin hair and gets greasy fast, even over night.  This product may help them.  I've heard of people even using baby powder.

I doubt it really helps, but that's what some people believe.

My kid has thin hair.  She uses baby powder sometimes and it does work!

I have thin hair, and you're right, it does get oily by the end of the day. So whats up with the baby powder trick lol?
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

cc

Tell me it isn't so ... Ace can't get clean women?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Tell me it isn't so ... Ace can't get clean women?

Afraid so.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Some women and men may use this product due to lack of time.  Some people have thin hair and gets greasy fast, even over night.  This product may help them.  I've heard of people even using baby powder.

I have thin hair, and you're right, it does get oily by the end of the day. So whats up with the baby powder trick lol?

The powder absorbs the oil.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "cc"Tell me it isn't so ... Ace can't get clean women?

Seems like this forum is full of female posters that use Batiste Dry Shampoo, instead of bathing properly.  Get in the tub, CC!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Blazor"

It absorbs the oil.   Makes the hair look less oily.   Tap some on a d brush it thru.  I have thick dark hair so I don't use it....my kid got thin dirty blonde hair...it does take the oiliness away and blends into the hair without it looking white.

Angry White Male

If you bums showered regularly, you wouldn't have these problems...

Berry Sweet

Are you still drinking from last night?  The only one who has a problem with this is you.

Garlic homeless bum eater.

Blazor

It absorbs the oil.   Makes the hair look less oily.   Tap some on a d brush it thru.  I have thick dark hair so I don't use it....my kid got thin dirty blonde hair...it does take the oiliness away and blends into the hair without it looking white.

Ah ok, good to know. I usually shave my head every 2-3 weeks during warm season (now), but let it grow longer in the winter.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Are you still drinking from last night?  The only one who has a problem with this is you.

I hope not for his sake. That would be really sad.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Are you still drinking from last night?  The only one who has a problem with this is you.

Nope!  Just got back from the gun range.  Monday nights are a good night to go, as they aren't too busy.

NOW I start drinking.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"

I hope not for his sake. That would be really sad.

Alcoholism is sad.