The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Batiste Dry Shampoo

Started by Angry White Male, April 16, 2018, 01:46:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

Lately the ads for this product have been airing regularly on my TV.

I don't think I can allow such a product into my condo.  So, your hair appears clean, but you smell of ass and fish?  I will not tolerate lazy women that have clean hair, but now smell of ass and fish due to incomplete bodily cleansing.

You get into that God Damned shower now and you wash yourselves properly!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Lately the ads for this product have been airing regularly on my TV.

I don't think I can allow such a product into my condo.  So, your hair appears clean, but you smell of ass and fish?  I will not tolerate lazy women that have clean hair, but now smell of ass and fish due to incomplete bodily cleansing.

You get into that God Damned shower now and you wash yourselves properly!

ac_wot

Angry White Male

Do you use this product?  Get yourself in the shower, and cleanse yourself properly.  NAO!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Do you use this product?  Get yourself in the shower, and cleanse yourself properly.  NAO!

Why won't you tolerate women with clean hair?

Angry White Male

Fash, you use this product.  Just admit it...

Berry Sweet

Some women and men may use this product due to lack of time.  Some people have thin hair and gets greasy fast, even over night.  This product may help them.  I've heard of people even using baby powder.

Angry White Male

If the hair needs washing, then so does the ass and vagina.  I do not allow shortcuts in my condo.  I will put you into the tub by force if I need to...

Berry Sweet

I think you like the smell of fish and ass mi ed in with a pinch of sweaty garlic...

Angry White Male

Apparently the female posters here are fine with ass and fish odours, as they seem to back the use of this product!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Some women and men may use this product due to lack of time.  Some people have thin hair and gets greasy fast, even over night.  This product may help them.  I've heard of people even using baby powder.

I doubt it really helps, but that's what some people believe.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Apparently the female posters here are fine with ass and fish odours, as they seem to back the use of this product!

Just because you like it, doesn't mean we do.  Maybe you can try the product and then give us an update?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Apparently the female posters here are fine with ass and fish odours, as they seem to back the use of this product!

Just because you like it, doesn't mean we do.  Maybe you can try the product and then give us an update?

:laugh:

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Some women and men may use this product due to lack of time.  Some people have thin hair and gets greasy fast, even over night.  This product may help them.  I've heard of people even using baby powder.

My kid has thin hair.  She uses baby powder sometimes and it does work!

Angry White Male

I once had taken my ex doggy style, since that's the way she preferred it, and I could smell the shit the one time.

Luckily I am a trooper, and battle through the fields...  Nonetheless, if your hair needs washing, you shall wash your entire body properly, in the shower, the proper way.  Ace makes the rules in his domain.

The stench of shit and fish does not appeal to Ace.  You fucking wash properly.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

My kid has thin hair.  She uses baby powder sometimes and it does work!

I meant products that make misleading claims.