Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Just dropped a freshly opened beer...

Started by Angry White Male, April 16, 2018, 05:25:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Angry White Male

Bricktop, you should know that long-distance relationships never work out anyhow...

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"No. The reverse is true.

After all, RW revealed that you told her the only reason you're here is to irritate me.

15 years and you're still trying.

I'd say you have an obsession. Its rather creepy really. Especially when you've kept photos of me.

You're a bizarre and petty little man if you believe any of that nonsense you've barfed up.
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

She had a total shit attack cuz some nic switcher was replying to a post I made. Like I was stealing her man or something. I was gonna send him a pic of my tits just to really irk her but he was probably ugly.

She's harmless so I wasn't too hard on her
<t></t>

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Bricktop, you should know that long-distance relationships never work out anyhow...

True.

In Mels case it consists of eating an unidentified plate loaded with garlic...ended up with garlic anal sex followed by a possible explosive shit.  The sheets were saturated with garlic sweat and poo the next morning.  I'm sure large amounts of alcohol were involved.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"She had a total shit attack cuz some nic switcher was replying to a post I made.

She can be easily wound up, that's for sure...  Even Scouse, who's generally quite polite notwithstanding some of his personal views, even managed to push her over the edge once, ending in her whigging out (again)...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

After all, RW revealed that you told her the only reason you're here is to irritate me.

I'd say you have an obsession. Its rather creepy really. Especially when you've kept photos of me.

You're a bizarre and petty little man if you believe any of that nonsense you've barfed up.

You've been put to the test, and failed miserably, Aaron.

To the majority of the members here you're a facile joke.

To me, you're just the same old trolling moron you've always been.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"

:001_rolleyes:

So the delusional manic depressive with shingles says.
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"She had a total shit attack cuz some nic switcher was replying to a post I made.

She can be easily wound up, that's for sure...  Even Scouse, who's generally quite polite notwithstanding some of his personal views, even managed to push her over the edge once, ending in her whigging out (again)...

She's a tard. I first thought Starling was a Sera man thing nic switch.
<t></t>

Bricktop

Quote from: "Bricktop"

So the delusional manic depressive with shingles says.

And to which all are in accord with me.

You're an asshole and an idiot in equal share.

Frood

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoQsK8Ambr7aE3uRdNHzJ2KUkuGZbh8jSXRYlYUYPeDQPp5NZTlkDTiodImA">
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

https://dnu5embx6omws.cloudfront.net/news-uploads/kid%20dunk_1513637527.gif">

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Bricktop

Especially when he thinks I'm going to watch his video.