Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Just some random thoughts...

Started by Angry White Male, April 18, 2018, 05:30:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
I broke my foot doing that.

Was barreling down a very steep country road and a sibling standing alongside decided to kick out their skateboard to see what would happen.

My back wheel shot up, my foot came off the pedal, and jammed into the spokes while I was doing about 70 to 80 KPH.

managed to stop skidding my flesh off after 15 or so feet.

Got a broken foot and huge embedded gravel rash.

I chased that sibling hop by hop for 20 minutes uphill.

Our mother shielded them from death.

Lol, that reminded me of a few stories from my childhood lol.

When I was a kid, short cut off jean shorts were the thing. I remember riding down the hill on a skateboard, not standing but sitting, and it was a slim board called a Stingray. Thing got going so fast, that it started to wobble, then it flung me sideways. I scraped the hell out of my leg, and remember picking rocks out of my ass cheek lol.

Another instance, same hill, I was going down on a bike, and other kids would wear roller skates and one would grab my seat and hold on, the others forming a chain. They loved flying on skates lol. One day, this one kid, when I pulled over to let a truck pass, he kept going. Well I caught up with him, and he came out of nowhere from the side of that truck. I was flying, couldnt stop in time, and nailed him with the bike, and both of us went flying. Good times lol.

One time, this one kid threw a rock, hit me in the lip, started bleeding. The other kids were worried about me, while the other kid took off running. I hauled ass after him, was gaining on him, hes hollerin' MAMA! MAMA! and she came out and saved his ass just before I could grab him lol. The fucker.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

There's something strangely rewarding and fulfilling about a sociopathic alcoholic and a proven troll and insecure deceiver discussing my mental state.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"There's something strangely rewarding and fulfilling about a sociopathic alcoholic and a proven troll and insecure deceiver discussing my mental state.

We're here to help you help yourself...