News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Is it time to hook up the air conditioner?

Started by Berry Sweet, April 23, 2018, 04:23:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

If I didn't go to Flordia then how did I take Lo to Disney World?

Bricktop

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Weird weather but it's been nice the last week and in high 20's for the coming week...it gets warm in here fast.  I have my windows open today but I can smell the heat and screen from the window...not appealing.  Are you using your A.C. yet?

:roll:

Meanwhile, we're freezing. 23 today.

Berry Sweet

Bricktop

Angry White Male

Weather will cool back down to 12c on the weekend.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"You Asians are kinda used to warm weather anyhow, aren't ya!

Taiwanese are used to humidity, but not Northern Chinese, Koreans and especially Mongolians.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Bricktop"Is it snowing?

Lol...maybe next week...

Angry White Male

Canada sucks!

My Grandfather should have immigrated to the US instead, with San Francisco as a logical choice.

I truly belong in an upscale San Francisco suburb, the Whiter the better, so I can be surrounded by my own people of the highest class, enjoying the San Francisco climate and geography that it has to offer.

Bricktop

What's holding you back. Its a sanctuary city.

Bon voyage.

Berry Sweet

Angry White Male

Doesn't work that way, Brick.  Canadians just cannot immigrate to the US at will.

The only exceptions are very specific occupations, such as specialized Doctors, actors, etc.  That, and Native Indians.  Indians are permitted to live anywhere they want in North America (Jay Treaty).

Mexicans can get away with illegal immigration there, but I can assure you a White Canadian illegal would have his ass shipped back to the border so fast, his head would spin.

Bricktop

Angry White Male

I mentioned that.  Actors, artists, entertainers, etc are typically permitted citizenship.  They fall into a 'special' class of permitted White immigrants.

Bricktop

Well, learn to play the guitar, and you're set.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Neil Young? Dan Ackroyd? Jim Carrey?

Most people around the world think Canada and the USA have a reciprocal work arrangement like the EU or Australia and New Zealand, but that's not the case..

We need to apply for Green cards like everyone else.