News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Is it time to hook up the air conditioner?

Started by Berry Sweet, April 23, 2018, 04:23:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

Weird weather but it's been nice the last week and in high 20's for the coming week...it gets warm in here fast.  I have my windows open today but I can smell the heat and screen from the window...not appealing.  Are you using your A.C. yet?

Blazor

I've had to use my small AC a few times. Its been in the 70's. Be in the 80's in a week. I need to order a bigger one before then, my old big one crapped out at the end of the year last year.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

kiebers

We have used ours every month this year. Good ole Houston weather.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Angry White Male

No AC yet (I live 30 minutes from Berry, so same climate).

Usually May or June I pull out the trusty Whynter A/C that I purchased at the Home Depot in Bellingham for a great bargain.  Great unit that's not even available in Canada.  Canada fucking sucks.  US has the selection I need, plus no fucking French all over the packaging.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male" no fucking French all over the packaging.

It's Spanish instead.  I could live with that instead of French.  Canada could stop with the French on packages...no one speaks it except for Quebecers who are the most ignorant people in Canada.

Angry White Male

Berry Sweet

I think I'm gonna hook up my a.c....went out to pick up some supplies and now I'm boiling to death...

I have 2 ac's...a small window one for my bedroom a d a larger one that vents out the window in my living room which cools off the rest of the place.  

Let's set her up!!!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"US packaging isn't covered in Spanish.

Yes.. it's not as bad as it is here with all the French...but they do have it on their products.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Canada could stop with the French on packages...no one speaks it except for Quebecers who are the most ignorant people in Canada.

Won't argue with that...

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Yes.. it's not as bad as it is here with all the French...but they do have it on their products.

No they don't.  At least not on the products I have bought.

Have you actually bought items in the US?  I would like you to show me what you bought, and where the Spanish is on the packaging...

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Yes.. it's not as bad as it is here with all the French...but they do have it on their products.

No they don't.  At least not on the products I have bought.

Have you actually bought items in the US?  I would like you to show me what you bought, and where the Spanish is on the packaging...

I don't keep packaging.   I have bought Lo toys over the years in Washington state...all the toy packages have Spanish.  And then other small products...maybe this has changed over the years.  Florida only had English.

Angry White Male

Don't fucking argue with me.  I buy in Washington State often enough to know that the packaging is in English only.

You have not even been to Florida, so stop making shit up.  And even if you did, there is no reason for Washington and Florida to have different packaging rules in regards to language.

Just fucking stop trying to think you know things which you clearly don't.

http://i67.tinypic.com/2q8d69t.png">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Weird weather but it's been nice the last week and in high 20's for the coming week...it gets warm in here fast.  I have my windows open today but I can smell the heat and screen from the window...not appealing.  Are you using your A.C. yet?

It's finally going to feel like spring later this week, but the ac will not be needed.

Angry White Male

You Asians are kinda used to warm weather anyhow, aren't ya!