The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

White Privilege Checklist

Started by Wazzzup, December 30, 2017, 03:08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Libtards have minds?

I thought they had to surrender them when they joined the cause.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"I'm no Kanye or Kim Kardashian fan,  I'm not sure I really want them on my side in politics.

But this isn't going to promote anything.  Chances are Kanye will have a harder time selling music because of this.

BTW I can't help laugh at the libtard response.  Normally white guys attacking black people is strictly verboten, but because Kanye likes trump its open season on him by all the hate night, er... late night hosts, and all the rest of the libs who would yell racism in any other circumstance.

This is a view into how the libtard mind "works"

Kanye West is a Trump fan? He's officially on Hollywood's "black" list. Cosby isn't, but liking Trump is  a greater crime than drugging and sexually assaulting women.

Bricktop

Cosby is going to gaol.

But he'll be OK.

Weinstein will keep him company.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Bricktop"Libtards have minds?

I thought they had to surrender them when they joined the cause.
Okay, I can't argue with that.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"I'm no Kanye or Kim Kardashian fan,  I'm not sure I really want them on my side in politics.

But this isn't going to promote anything.  Chances are Kanye will have a harder time selling music because of this.

BTW I can't help laugh at the libtard response.  Normally white guys attacking black people is strictly verboten, but because Kanye likes trump its open season on him by all the hate night, er... late night hosts, and all the rest of the libs who would yell racism in any other circumstance.

This is a view into how the libtard mind "works"

Kanye West is a Trump fan? He's officially on Hollywood's "black" list. Cosby isn't, but liking Trump is  a greater crime than drugging and sexually assaulting women.
Absolutely, to the left, liking Trump IS far worse than raping women.  Far far worse.

Blacks get protected status if they are liberal, but if they are conservative, the left (much of it white men) attacks them as hard or even harder than white conservatives.  

as far as the left is concerned,  the greatest sin a black person can possibly commit, is to be a conservative.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Bricktop"Cosby is going to gaol.

But he'll be OK.

What's going on with guy? Haven't heard anything new about him except he's hiding.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

But he'll be OK.

What's going on with guy? Haven't heard anything new about him except he's hiding.

Actually, now that you mention him., where is the little progtard snake hiding?

Berry Sweet

But he'll be OK.

Hollywood is disgusting...did you hear about the sex cult with Alison mac?

Anonymous

But he'll be OK.

I looked it up. That is fucked.

Frood

Yet most of Hollywood feign progressive ideology while hiding behind their wealth, friends, and security details.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Yet most of Hollywood feign progressive ideology while hiding behind their wealth, friends, and security details.

Tell me about it. They are elitist, narcissistic, hypocritical assholes. They need to be seen and heard. They are totally out of touch with reality.

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Yet most of Hollywood feign progressive ideology while hiding behind their wealth, friends, and security details.

Tell me about it. They are elitist, narcissistic, hypocritical assholes. They need to be seen and heard. They are totally out of touch with reality.

We stopped paying them years ago

(But we still watch the odd movie or series)

They steal from us, we respond.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

But he'll be OK.

Yes

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

We stopped paying them years ago

(But we still watch the odd movie or series)

They steal from us, we respond.

I want to see Super Troopers 2.