Last post: Today at 03:55:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Morning Li!

Started by Angry White Male, May 04, 2018, 08:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

http://i64.tinypic.com/2s1t5iv.jpg">

Bricktop

For later appointments, contact Night Li.

ac_lmfao

Angry White Male

Afternoon Li?  I'll keep a lookout for him also...

Angry White Male

There was a time when they'd give themselves Western names like Billy or Tommy, but I guess not anymore!

The yellow people are taking over here.  Us Honkies don't belong here anymore!   ac_dunno

Rancidmilko

Quote from: "Angry White Male"There was a time when they'd give themselves Western names like Billy or Tommy, but I guess not anymore!

The yellow people are taking over here.  Us Honkies don't belong here anymore!   ac_dunno

They say we're not having enough babies
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Red_brazilian_nut"They say we're not having enough babies

That is true.

However, I will counter that argument by questioning how much 'growth' we need through immigration to begin with.  I question this, because Vancouver is already bursting at the seams.  There's already too many people for the infrastructure to handle it.  Construction industry can barely keep up.

We do need positive growth, but maybe not so much so quick.

Berry Sweet

We don't need more babies.

Bricktop

Apparently he has a sister...she can never make her appointments on time.

Her name is Late Li.

ac_lmfao

Rancidmilko

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"We don't need more babies.

One could have more babies if we didn't have to be spending so much supporting minority babies
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Red_brazilian_nut"One could have more babies if we didn't have to be spending so much supporting minority babies

There's one major difference between White people and other cultures...  Other cultures (with one exception) often collectively stick together much better than Whites do.  This setup makes it easier for them to produce and raise multiple children.

Whites tend to be more independent, and as such often have less available support from family in this regard.  This makes it more difficult to have multiple children when both parents have to work also (which is almost a necessity nowadays in the West).

Blacks are the exception...  They have multiple kids, and really don't give a fuck about anything, often happy to just laze around on welfare.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Red_brazilian_nut"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"We don't need more babies.

One could have more babies if we didn't have to be spending so much supporting minority babies

True.   I don't see the need to bring over all these people into our country it cannot sustain.   It's own citizens get ignored to help foreigners.  Not cool.

Angry White Male

The Asians here are avoiding this thread like the plague!     :roll:

Berry Sweet

Asians work tho, they work hard....the rest..they do d something illegal to do.

Angry White Male

They're one of the few races that can co-exist in larger numbers peacefully with Whites it seems, for the most part.

Berry Sweet

I find Koreans to be the most racist but the rest are 50/50...lots of nice ones just living their lives the rest are kinda rude...but same can be said fo r any race.