Replies: 10359
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:25:53 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Dating a Midget?

Started by Angry White Male, May 05, 2018, 06:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

You back into your old habits again?  I thought you had those Demons beat?

Berry Sweet

Keep entertaining yourself....its what you do best.

Angry White Male

Why so mean when you're drunk?  Ever think about hooking up with Oscar?  He's a mean drunk also, and drinks all day and night!

You two would be a match made in heaven!  Two drunken useless bums!  Only problem is, is that he's 70 and broke as fuck, so even though he's almost dead, you'd receive no windfall...  It would have to be true love.

Mimi and Evs fawn over him, so there must be something there!  You should check it out!

Anonymous

Midgets date midgets. Normal height women would only fuck midgets if they are rich.

I won a dwarf tossing contest in Mexico when I was twenty two.

Anonymous

I thought this thread was about Mel casting his net a little further since he wasn't catching any fish in his own waters.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Midgets date midgets. Normal height women would only fuck midgets if they are rich.

I won a dwarf tossing contest in Mexico when I was twenty two.

Did he volunteer to be assaulted?

Bricktop

My family are little people. I find this discussion somewhat unpalatable. Dwarfism is defined by Governments in most of the world as a handicap. Would people be so blase and disrespectful to Down Syndrome folk?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"My family are little people. I find this discussion somewhat unpalatable. Dwarfism is defined by Governments in most of the world as a handicap. Would people be so blase and disrespectful to Down Syndrome folk?

I never meant to offend anyone..

In fact, I think it's thuggish for a big brute like Herman to be bullying people with a physical handicap.

Bricktop

You didn't offend anyone Fash...don't worry.

kiebers

Quote from: "Bricktop"Would people be so blase and disrespectful to Down Syndrome folk?

All the time. It's sad.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Would people be so blase and disrespectful to Down Syndrome folk?

All the time. It's sad.

I know.

:sad:

Bricktop

Well, they get no respect from me.