Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Canada is getting its first Negro...

Started by Angry White Male, May 05, 2018, 07:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

...on our soon to be released new $10 bills.  Also a first is how this bill will also be printed 'vertically.'

Her name is Viola Desmond.  Since her Mother was White, she's not truly Black IMHO...  Half White/Half Black (that's Whack).

Her claim to fame was sitting in the White area of a movie theater she was unfamiliar with, and made a bit of fuss when asked to sit in the Negro area.

Oh well...

https://shawglobalnews.files.wordpress.com/2018/03/viola-bill.jpg?quality=70&strip=all&w=720&h=379&crop=1">

Angry White Male

Interestingly enough, she was a businesswoman, selling her own line of beauty products, as well as running her own beauty schools.

For some reason she ended up moving to New York, and lived there until her death.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"...on our soon to be released new $10 bills.  Also a first is how this bill will also be printed 'vertically.'

Her name is Viola Desmond.  Since her Mother was White, she's not truly Black IMHO...  Half White/Half Black (that's Whack).

Her claim to fame was sitting in the White area of a movie theater she was unfamiliar with, and made a bit of fuss when asked to sit in the Negro area.

Oh well...

https://shawglobalnews.files.wordpress.com/2018/03/viola-bill.jpg?quality=70&strip=all&w=720&h=379&crop=1">

Good.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"Good.

Boy, you're putting a lot of effort in tonight, aren't ya?

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Good.

Boy, you're putting a lot of effort in tonight, aren't ya?

What else is there to say..

She deserves to be on a ten dollar note in my opinion.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"This came out a while ago...

Now the final design has been chosen...

Berry Sweet

It's been out for a while....kids showed it to me months ago...wherr you been?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"It's been out for a while....kids showed it to me months ago...wherr you been?

I haven't seen it, but I thought so too Berry.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"It's been out for a while....kids showed it to me months ago...wherr you been?

It hasn't been issued yet, so I don't know what you're talking about...

Unless you mean the current $10 bill?  (Which also happened to be the first one to include a female other than the Queen).

https://www.bankofcanada.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/c150-fallback-note-front.png">

Angry White Male

The new $10 bill will be issued into circulation later in the year, according to my sources...

Anonymous

Hey Mel, you ever fucked a black gal?

Rancidmilko

Quote from: "Herman"Hey Mel, you ever fucked a black gal?

I have.
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Wazzzup

What do you call a black woman who refuses to leave a whites only area?  A civil rights hero.

What do you call a white person who refuses to leave a blacks only area?  A racist.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Hey Mel, you ever fucked a black gal?

Mel hasn't had much luck with women of any race.