Replies: 10360
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:55:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Morning Li!

Started by Angry White Male, May 04, 2018, 08:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

They are absolutely racist, but so am I.

I knew a Chinese family that flew their daughter to China for a month, against her will.  They called it a 'vacation.'  You know why they flew her there for that long?  She was dating a White boy, and they didn't approve of that!

They hoped a month 'apart' would end the relationship!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"They are absolutely racist, but so am I.

I knew a Chinese family that flew their daughter to China for a month, against her will.  They called it a 'vacation.'  You know why they flew her there for that long?  She was dating a White boy, and they didn't approve of that!

Internet an d facetime ain't gonna help.  Good luck.

Angry White Male

This was a few years back, but like you say...  Good Luck!  If anything, they'd just make things worse by attempting schemes like the 'forced vacation' back to China!    :laugh:

Bricktop

One of his cousins us a real tough dude.

He's called Hard Li.

:roll:

Angry White Male

This pic was taken in Burnaby.  That's where your ex lover Real Woman was born and raised, Brick!

Bricktop

Really? Wow? How cool.

Angry White Male

Yup.  It is the troofs...

Bricktop

I shall cherish that picture forever.

Angry White Male

Well, she would have actually lived in North Burnaby I'm sure...  It's where the Wops lived.  Actually, there's still a few of 'em there.

It's interesting to me, just how fast demographics change, even in the same city!  Since I drive around this city day in and day out, you get to know demographics better than any fucking chart.

Anonymous

My old lady is Chinese. We met in Indonesia. She comes from an educated, upper middle class family in Northern China. Her family was not too happy about their daughter marrying a divorced, tattooed biker twelve and a half years older than her.

Rancidmilko

Quote from: "Herman"

My old lady is Chinese. We met in Indonesia. She comes from an educated, upper middle class family in Northern China. Her family was not too happy about their daughter marrying a divorced, tattooed biker twelve and a half years older than her.

There\'s always a bigger fish.

Bricktop

They wanted a son in law with big dragon on chest.

Got big biker son in law with one draggin' on the ground!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"They wanted a son in law with big dragon on chest.

ac_blush

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"They wanted a son in law with big dragon on chest.