The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I have a question.

Started by Bricktop, May 07, 2018, 08:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Yeah...which, given I keep kicking your phony ass all over this forum, makes you a real dumbshit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Red_brazilian_nut"So, Dinky Diana is Freud?

:bully:

I'm surprised you didn't catch that.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"Yeah...which, given I keep kicking your phony ass all over this forum, makes you a real dumbshit.

Impossible, plebe.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Wow, the repartee just keeps getting sharper and brighter. "Plebe". Mastery of the written word par excellence.

Is this an example of how you get under my skin?

Frood

He falsely boasts, is refuted, then goes off on another tangent about the written word when only the other day was he pulled up for confusing statements and questions despite the rules of punctuation being very clear.  ac_hithere
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Dude...did you get out of your camp stretcher this morning and wonder what the day had in store?

And then it hit you, as you chowed down on your Black & Gold rice bubbles..."I'll follow Bricktop all over TBC and show him how clever and tough and strong I am."

If that was the case, you are, as always an abject failure.

Frood

Pipe down, Mom Jeans. You're dreaming.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Yup.

That's what happened alright.

"Brilliant".

I have another question...as a grown adult, do you feel you've accomplished something by playing this asinine troll? Do you believe that I lay awake at night, frantically pondering my response to your next "flame"? Is it foremost in your mind that your entire life's work is to somehow influence or affect my own?

Now...we both know you don't have the pods to answer these questions, but I am sure our peers will take the point I'm making.

You really are a disturbed, yet impotent, sad case.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"Yup.

That's what happened alright.

"Brilliant".

I have another question...as a grown adult, do you feel you've accomplished something by playing this asinine troll? Do you believe that I lay awake at night, frantically pondering my response to your next "flame"? Is it foremost in your mind that your entire life's work is to somehow influence or affect my own?

Now...we both know you don't have the pods to answer these questions, but I am sure our peers will take the point I'm making.

I don't bother with most of your complex question fallacy aka loaded questions. It's disingenuous and paranoia driven.

QuoteYou really are a disturbed, yet impotent, sad case.

Do you own a mirror?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"She is indeed.

ac_toofunny

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li"

ac_toofunny

Ching li lie la! Ching li lie la!
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

ac_toofunny

Ching li lie la! Ching li lie la!

Meh, whatever Mr Kwyjibo.

Bricktop

Uh oh...you're gonna be accused of having a mental illness...

How WILL you cope.

Frood

I'm a Kwyjibo now too?  ac_lmfao

How many internet people AREN'T I at this point?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Uh oh...you're gonna be accused of having a mental illness...

How WILL you cope.

Oh no, Aaron's deranged pals at TRF won't like me. It's over. It's over I tell you.