The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

I have a question.

Started by Bricktop, May 07, 2018, 08:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Imputations, claims, allegations or suggestions that a member here engages in unlawful acts with minors are strictly forbidden.

What is the situation if a member here makes the same fallacious allegation against another of our members in another forum?

ac_umm

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Imputations, claims, allegations or suggestions that a member here engages in unlawful acts with minors are strictly forbidden.

What is the situation if a member here makes the same fallacious allegation against another of our members in another forum?

ac_umm

Who here is doing that?

Bricktop

I shall not name names as yet.

I think members here will eventually discover that for themselves.

However, the opportunity is extended for said member to state his claims here, with, of course, supporting evidence that passes the test of reasonableness.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Imputations, claims, allegations or suggestions that a member here engages in unlawful acts with minors are strictly forbidden.

ac_umm

Accusations of that nature on this board will get an offender one warning and if it happens again a temporary ban..

A third infraction will mean a long if not permanent ban..

But, we don't police other forums.

Bricktop

Of course not.

Nonetheless, if said member is so concerned as to make allegations elsewhere, that member is thus invited to make them here. If they are true, there is nothing to be concerned about.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Of course not.

Nonetheless, if said member is so concerned as to make allegations elsewhere, that member is thus invited to make them here. If they are true, there is nothing to be concerned about.

Please don't encourage those kind of accusations here..

pm's are the place for that.

Bricktop

There is no place for cowards to make accusations they know are false and can't back up with fact.

We seem to be riddled with backstabbing assholes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"There is no place for cowards to make accusations they know are false and can't back up with fact.

Who the hell is it?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"There is no place for cowards to make accusations they know are false and can't back up with fact.

Who the hell is it?

I can understand Bricktop's anger, but this is best handled through pm.

Rancidmilko

This thread has been linked in TRF. LOL
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Bricktop

I just love it when the fish take the bait!!!

Bricktop

Let's see...who here is also a member of TRF and who would have also recognised the troll bait.

Mmmmm.....

Frood

Sounds like you mixed too many whiskey's and antipsychotics earlier and now your trying to change the narrative.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

That assumes you know what the narrative is, you pharasaic slime sack. And you don't.

Trust me. You don't.

Frood

Your obviously not in the right state of mind and I'm tired of your paranoia for the time being.

So I'll just say 'whatevers'.  :crazy:
Blahhhhhh...