Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

I have a question.

Started by Bricktop, May 07, 2018, 08:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Did I say I did?

I'm merely highlighting the true nature of one of your members.

And how others view this forum.

Do with it what 'ere you will.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Did I say I did?

The flamers are obviously getting under your skin.

Bricktop

Nah, I just can't stand the bullshit these idiots spout. They are like WWE wrestlers still pretending that wrestling is "real"...not realising the world has moved on. I'm somewhat disappointed that we couldn't link up with that forum and swap traffic. There are some good folks in there as well.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Nah, I just can't stand the bullshit these idiots spout. They are like WWE wrestlers still pretending that wrestling is "real"...not realising the world has moved on. I'm somewhat disappointed that we couldn't link up with that forum and swap traffic. There are some good folks in there as well.

Most of them are not worth pissing on. We got one of the few that isn't a moron living in the past in old Red. Kylie and Freud are okay too.

Frood

Quote from: "Herman"

Yes. This.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Yes. This.

Most of us have that one or two posters we can't stand. That Peaches faggot is my Private Pyle. I want to punch out the old fairy every frickin time he posts.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Nah, I just can't stand the bullshit these idiots spout. They are like WWE wrestlers still pretending that wrestling is "real"...not realising the world has moved on. I'm somewhat disappointed that we couldn't link up with that forum and swap traffic. There are some good folks in there as well.

It would be nice, but I understand why it's unlikely..

As much I like having DD, and Kylie here, I will not be registering at Kylie's forum..

I agree with Seoul, flaming is dead and a waste of time......no offense to those that still enjoy it.

Bricktop

Yes. This.

Why did I know that you would pipe in with that inane comment?

How about the converse. That a 40+ year old male with children STILL gets entertainment from being a flamer and troll.

I have nothing to be embarrassed about. You, on the other hand, look like a complete imbecile.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Yes. This.

Why did I know that you would pipe in with that inane comment?

How about the converse. That a 40+ year old male with children STILL gets entertainment from being a flamer and troll.

I have nothing to be embarrassed about. You, on the other hand, look like a complete imbecile.

Same goes for that fat sow caskur and the rest of the geriatrics. They haven't gotten the memo flaming belongs in the Smithsonian. Let them roll the calendar back to 2002. It's no skin off of my hide.

Frood

ac_toofunny

Bricktop, Freud has got you wound up tighter than a two bob watch.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

I get the feeling Caskur has seen the light. At least, that is what she reflects elsewhere. She's still somewhat eccentric...but seems to have turned her back on infantile flaming for its own sake.

She's certainly not as embedded in it as Freud and others. It is their life.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I get the feeling Caskur has seen the light. At least, that is what she reflects elsewhere. She's still somewhat eccentric...but seems to have turned her back on infantile flaming for its own sake.

She was a waste of O2 when she waddled in here.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"ac_toofunny

Freud has got you wound up tighter than a two bob watch.

Really? What makes you think that?

Son, your puerile prank may impress Bonesaw and the rest of the holdouts, but normal people are at worst bemused, and at best ambivalent at your persistence in being a fool.

You couldn't wind up a hose reel, son. Even some of your peers in PO recognise that. Many see you as an effete laughing stock. I know I do. What I do know is that "brilliant" you ain't. Far from it.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Bricktop"I get the feeling Caskur has seen the light. At least, that is what she reflects elsewhere. She's still somewhat eccentric...but seems to have turned her back on infantile flaming for its own sake.

She was a waste of O2 when she waddled in here.

Yeah. She didn't actually try to win over the hearts and minds.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"ac_toofunny

Freud has got you wound up tighter than a two bob watch.

Really? What makes you think that?

Son, your puerile prank may impress Bonesaw and the rest of the holdouts, but normal people are at worst bemused, and at best ambivalent at your persistence in being a fool.

You couldn't wind up a hose reel, son. Even some of your peers in PO recognise that. Many see you as an effete laughing stock. I know I do. What I do know is that "brilliant" you ain't. Far from it.

I'm not your go between for you and Freud. Maybe go lose more of your shit directly at him.  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...