The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Women and the Dollar Store......

Started by Obvious Li, August 06, 2013, 10:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

it is fucking pathetic.....and proves women just have to shop....no matter what........the junk you buy there is the worst possible chinese made shit imaginable...but they buy it anyway ..........because it is CHEAP and you can buy lots of it........all the bags you can carry to the car and you probably only spent $20.....oh well i guess it is better they are at Dollarama than clogging up the local golf course.....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"it is fucking pathetic.....and proves women just have to shop....no matter what........the junk you buy there is the worst possible chinese made shit imaginable...but they buy it anyway ..........because it is CHEAP and you can buy lots of it........all the bags you can carry to the car and you probably only spent $20.....oh well i guess it is better they are at Dollarama than clogging up the local golf course.....

I could imagine how beautiful the people are that shop at Dollarama. Great place to find a boyfriend. :roll:

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"it is fucking pathetic.....and proves women just have to shop....no matter what........the junk you buy there is the worst possible chinese made shit imaginable...but they buy it anyway ..........because it is CHEAP and you can buy lots of it........all the bags you can carry to the car and you probably only spent $20.....oh well i guess it is better they are at Dollarama than clogging up the local golf course.....

I could imagine how beautiful the people are that shop at Dollarama. Great place to find a boyfriend. :roll:

ya...that's what every girl wants...a boyfriend that buys her birthday gifts at Dollarama.....bad choice SL.....my wife shops there.....it drives me nuts but i gave up and now sleep in the F-150 or go to the pub while she spends her hard earned $20 in pocket money....i think i got the better of the deal.......

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

ya...that's what every girl wants...a boyfriend that buys her birthday gifts at Dollarama.....bad choice SL.....my wife shops there.....it drives me nuts but i gave up and now sleep in the F-150 or go to the pub while she spends her hard earned $20 in pocket money....i think i got the better of the deal.......

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Odinson

Probably better than kentucky fried chicken restaurant...

Odinson

"I wanna date you... Here have a max bucket of wings"

"Oh, thank you sir."

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Odinson

Wait a minute... KFC+black+girlfriend... Ummm that is a puzzler.

:lol:

Anonymous

I buy Christmas and Halloween decorations there, but that is about it.

Renee

Dollar stories in the US can actually be pretty expensive to shop in. There seems to be less and less merchandise in those places that actually cost a dollar. :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"Wait a minute... KFC+black+girlfriend... Ummm that is a puzzler.

A woman whom likes KFC (KFC is the nigger base) and a black husband... What a coincidense.

Funny.  :D

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"Dollar stories in the US can actually be pretty expensive to shop in. There seems to be less and less merchandise in those places that actually cost a dollar. :lol:

Colour me suprised.  :lol:

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Odinson"Wait a minute... KFC+black+girlfriend... Ummm that is a puzzler.

A woman whom likes KFC (KFC is the nigger base) and a black husband... What a coincidense.

Odie.....Oprah will not be your friend if you keep using the N word ...you may however say junglebunny, jig-a-boo or boy

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Dollar stories in the US can actually be pretty expensive to shop in. There seems to be less and less merchandise in those places that actually cost a dollar. :lol:

I could imagine the kind of crap they sell. Probably disposable plates and eating utensils. Cheap canned soups, potato chips and very little else I would assume.

Renee

I could imagine the kind of crap they sell. Probably disposable plates and eating utensils. Cheap canned soups, potato chips and very little else I would assume.

Actually some of the larger ones sell similar items as the regular grocery stores, only some things are substantially cheaper. I generally go there to pick up cleaning products, paper towels, soft drinks and snack foods because there is generally a significant cost saving.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"

Odie.....Oprah will not be your friend if you keep using the N word ...you may however say junglebunny, jig-a-boo or boy

Or a spade.

I donĀ“t need that motherfucking niggers friendship unless she gives me a couple of millions of her motherfucking billion dollar fortune. The fucking nigger is still whining even though she lives like a royalty.

She is a fucking asshole!