Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Plane About to Land - Suddenly the dreaded TDS Strikes Again .. and harder

Started by cc, May 10, 2018, 02:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

About to touch down shortly - Trump already there to meet them

Oh, and did I mention the meeting is set for Kim & idiot Trump (little rocket man & big rocket man) .... the meeting the Smart one could not get
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"About to touch down shortly - Trump already there to meet them

Oh, and did I mention the meeting is set for Kim & idiot Trump (little rocket man & big rocket man) .... the meeting the Smart one could not get

Very good.

Anonymous

:23tfup5:

Wazzzup

I flipped onto a cable show the other night and the topic was-- should trump win the Noble prize.  The so called panel were practically foaming at the mouth with rage.  They were saying how grotesque the idea was to reward Trump's hypermasculine talk of "Rocket man" Kim having a "little button" and all the rest. They just couldn't wrap their pea sized brains around the idea that, sometimes you have to be tough and stand up to people to get what you want.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"I flipped onto a cable show the other night and the topic was-- should trump win the Noble prize.  The so called panel were practically foaming at the mouth with rage.  They were saying how grotesque the idea was to reward Trump's hypermasculine talk of "Rocket man" Kim having a "little button" and all the rest. They just couldn't wrap their pea sized brains around the idea that, sometimes you have to be tough and stand up to people to get what you want.

What is so hard to understand about negotiating from a position of strength. Progtards proven wrong again and instead of looking in the mirror they blame those who make them look stupid.

Bricktop

Whilst I hold no view on Trump, because as they button says, he is not my president...but for different reasons...its hard to argue with results.

American opponents must be seething that he seems to be getting somewhere both in terms of foreign policy and domestic economy. If he maintains this momentum, then American politics is forever changed. For good or bad, is for them to judge.

Wazzzup

Bricktop

Anonymous

Like Bricktop said, he's not my president..

But, the rabid partisan jealousy because he has succeeded where every other president failed is wrong..

Give credit where it is due.

Anonymous

I hate to rain on this parade, but as usual with Trump it's easily done.

In reality, during Obama's eight years in office the NorKs released a total of ELEVEN Americans, but Obama being the kind of class act he is, didn't try to make a YAY ME event out of any of those since he was just doing HIS JOB.

In reality, there was only one American left in NorK custody when Trump took over.  The other two released this week were imprisoned AFTER TRUMP TOOK OFFICE.

Carry on, lads and lassies.   ac_toofunny

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_foreign_nationals_detained_in_North_Korea#List_of_detained_US_citizens">//https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_foreign_nationals_detained_in_North_Korea#List_of_detained_US_citizens

Bricktop

I'm sure there's a point there somewhere.

Trump brought them home. Good for him. What his predecessor did, or failed to do, is not relevant. He should be judged on his achievements, or lack thereof, by the American people at the next election. In the meantime, denying him credit because you belong to another tribe is a symptom of the disease that is destroying western democracy...partisan, tribal, irrational fragmentation.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I'm sure there's a point there somewhere.

Trump brought them home. Good for him. What his predecessor did, or failed to do, is not relevant. He should be judged on his achievements, or lack thereof, by the American people at the next election. In the meantime, denying him credit because you belong to another tribe is a symptom of the disease that is destroying western democracy...partisan, tribal, irrational fragmentation.

I'm not a member of any tribe, as you put it.  I can't give Trump credit for anything he has done, either because I don't like his acts or because he fucking lies his ass off about everything he does.  That's not about party, it's about moral turpitude.

The guy could lay down a ten pound grogan tomorrow morning and he wouldn't be happy with it unless he claimed it was 25 pounds of turdage and someone...anyone... believed him.

Bricktop

Now, isn't that something of a double standard.

George Washington was a slave owner.

Eisenhower nuked Japan without justification, other than to test the new toys and perhaps rattle a sabre at the USSR.

Kennedy lied to the American people (the flawed Domino Theory) to commit young Americans to die face down in the Vietnamese mud.

Nixon wiped evidence of his knowledge of illegal activities by his election team.

Clinton fucked his staff.

Bush is a war criminal.

So, where is this gold standard of Presidential morality and character that you are applying to Trump?