Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Worst massacre in Oz in years

Started by Blazor, May 11, 2018, 12:34:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"What this demonstrates clearly is that even when the possession of a firearm is justified as a primary producer with no criminal record, it reverts to a murder weapon in seconds.

Put another way...there is no such thing as a "legal" firearm. Or a safe one.

FUCK OFF!

Just because some dude decides to end his life, and the life of his probably loserish family also, doesn't really apply to the rest of normal society.

He was a bum, and his family probably was also...  He just eradicated them from the gene pool.  No harm, no foul.

It's not like he went after innocents or children.

Australia will be at no loss due to this incident!

Bricktop

Mel...your self loathing just oozes out of every post...

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Tragic.

:sad:

Yes. It is. Got a bit carried away as it was the "gunless" Oz we have heard so much about

"Tragic" for many people  it is

It's usually the anti gun crowd that exploits these tragedies for political purposes. This is new.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Tragic.

Yes. It is. Got a bit carried away as it was the "gunless" Oz we have heard so much about

It's usually the anti gun crowd that exploits these tragedies for political purposes. This is new.

No, they want to ignore this one and hope it goes away ASAP.

Bricktop

No we don't!!! It serves to underline the fact that there are NO safe gun laws. If there are guns, people will die.

It HIGHLIGHTS the need for tighter controls.

Frood

Don't mind the ex pig, people. He thinks people need to call phone numbers and die while they wait for the dumb hypocrite slobs in blue to turn up and take photos of the corpse.

What a complete sackless coward.
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Appears that shooters kids were all home schooled, and were all autistic.  This could be the triggering event right here...  Kids with mental problems.

And since the kids must have inherited these issues, I would guess the wife was mental also.

Poor guy probably just couldn't take it anymore.  Perhaps a divorce would have left him homeless, so maybe that just wasn't an option for him...

Bricktop

So, on that basis, its OK to kill them?

I think you're a rancid, racist piece of shit with serious mental issues. Is it OK to put one in your head?

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Don't mind the ex pig, people. He thinks people need to call phone numbers and die while they wait for the dumb hypocrite slobs in blue to turn up and take photos of the corpse.

What a complete sackless coward.

No, son.

Cowardice is talking trash to someone whilst hiding behind the internet.

If you wish to demonstrate your fortitude, firstly post your name and location, then run your keyboard gums.

You are widely recognised as a pathetic milksop...and twas ever thus. Beating your chest whilst hiding your face reminds me of those Antifa fuckwads...all mouth when they think they are anonymous. All piss and tears when the mask is ripped off.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"So, on that basis, its OK to kill them?

I think you're a rancid, racist piece of shit with serious mental issues. Is it OK to put one in your head?

Of course it's not OK, but I can certainly attempt to piece together what drove him to do what he did...

Frood

Bricktop = anti self defense coward and ex cop hypocrite
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Dinky Dipshit - coward, liar and ex and present nobody.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Tragic.

No, they want to ignore this one and hope it goes away ASAP.

I think old Jock is saying the pro gun side wants to use this one to prove restrictive gun laws don't work.