News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

It's been around the Mid 20's here lately...

Started by Angry White Male, May 12, 2018, 09:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

...so I finally had to bust out the portable air conditioner.  At 1500 Watts, it has just enough powah to cool the entire condo on even the hottest of days here.

Nordic White Boys like me do not like the heat.

I feel sorry for the Australians that were sent against their wills to a barren desert wasteland, to endure heat that they were not genetically designed to handle.  No wonder they go on shooting sprees...

Bricktop

Mid 20's???

What a pussy. Its that here...and its autumn. Try mid 40's.

Angry White Male

Too hot.  Mid 20's is my upper limit for comfort.  I can handle up to 30 if need be, but more than that is just too damn hot!

Also, the condo is always a couple degrees hotter than outside, due to appliances, etc...

Bricktop

30 is a pleasant, mild to warm day. People wear sweaters here when its 30...although most are in short sleeves.

Anonymous

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"We were mid twenties last weekend.

Time to bust out the sun visor/aka Chinese welding mask?

Berry Sweet

I left my a.c. running while we went out today.  It's still running but I should turn it off as it's cooling down outside and can open the windows.

I will have to install the window a.c. in my room soon, problkem is, the birds are in the window I want it in....I can put it in the other window on the other side but then I'm right there in my bed....not sure what to do.

Angry White Male

Move the fucking birds then!  Can't be hard to move a cage...

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"We were mid twenties last weekend.

Time to bust out the sun visor/aka Chinese welding mask?

The poker viser.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Move the fucking birds then!  Can't be hard to move a cage...

I like them in that window...its the only side that gets sun...then again come to think of it, when summer comes and the sun moves, they will be in the sun...so they will need to be moved.

Problem is I have high traffic in my place and not many options where to put them.

Bricktop

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Bricktop"How about in the sky, where they belong?

They're budgies, they will die.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Problem is I have high traffic in my place and not many options where to put them.

Are you a drug dealer?  Customers coming and going all day and night?

How many fucking people wander through your apartment making placing a bird cage difficult?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Problem is I have high traffic in my place and not many options where to put them.

Are you a drug dealer?  Customers coming and going all day and night?

How many fucking people wander through your apartment making placing a bird cage difficult?

Kids n company.  My place is a bit weird.

Angry White Male

Running a flophouse?  Christ, your average bird cage isn't that large...