The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Here's to Brazil - Man Attempting To Rob Women And Children Has His Day Ruined By Woman Carrying A Concealed Gun

Started by cc, May 14, 2018, 04:35:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

This is the moment a gunman's attempted robbery on young children and families was foiled by a waiting mother – who turned out to be an off-duty armed policewoman.

Dramatic security footage shows a suspect named as Elivelton Neves Moreira, 21, approaching the crowd with a gun outside a private school in Sao Paulo.

But his attempted crime backfired when military police officer Katia da Silva Sastre, 42, pulled out her own weapon and unleashed three shots.

The video shows Moreira, who later died in hospital, falling backwards and clutching his chest before Sastre shoves him on to his front with her foot having thrown her handbag aside on Saturday morning.

Officer Sastre is being hailed a hero for her act of bravery and was honored in a ceremony by Sao Paulo Governor Márcio França on Sunday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=hMAWl-rKzHw">https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... MAWl-rKzHw">https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=hMAWl-rKzHw
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Blazor

I see everybody booked ass even after she had him on the ground. Even the car almost ran her over and sped away. Sheesh.

I say good for her! "Take that dirtbag!" lol

There was a moment I cringed though, when she was firing shots at him and the lil girl was running right behind him in line of sight. A high caliber woulda went right through him.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

First time I saw that, there was no explanation. But I remember saying "Boy, ran out of luck trying a holdup in front of a lady cop".

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Blazor"There was a moment I cringed though, when she was firing shots at him and the lil girl was running right behind him in line of sight. A high caliber woulda went right through him.

I noticed that too...

Tunnel vision.  Too focused on the subject, and not your surroundings.  Happens all the time.

Luckily thug stopped the slug, as killing a little girl in the attempt to stop a robbery would've made that cop go from hero to zero in a nano-second.

Also, I would state that their training seems a little sub-par compared to ours, as far as firearm handling and control.  One handed, and sort of 'flailing' the pistol around.

Certainly finesse of handling and control is lacking.  I was not in her position, but training in Western society would be far superior than what we see here in this vid.

Bricktop

Would it be wrong to say I'd have laughed if another asshole came along and swiped her bag while she was neutralising the offender???

Angry White Male

In shithole countries like Brazil, that would be entirely possible...  Life there is cheap.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"This is the moment a gunman's attempted robbery on young children and families was foiled by a waiting mother – who turned out to be an off-duty armed policewoman.

Dramatic security footage shows a suspect named as Elivelton Neves Moreira, 21, approaching the crowd with a gun outside a private school in Sao Paulo.

But his attempted crime backfired when military police officer Katia da Silva Sastre, 42, pulled out her own weapon and unleashed three shots.

The video shows Moreira, who later died in hospital, falling backwards and clutching his chest before Sastre shoves him on to his front with her foot having thrown her handbag aside on Saturday morning.

Officer Sastre is being hailed a hero for her act of bravery and was honored in a ceremony by Sao Paulo Governor Márcio França on Sunday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=hMAWl-rKzHw">https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... MAWl-rKzHw">https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=hMAWl-rKzHw

:thumbup:

Bricktop

Also...only in Brazil would a woman carry a cocked and ready pistol..probably with the safety off.

Angry White Male

She certainly seemed to fumble around with it enough, more than I would like to see from a "trained police officer"...

Bricktop

Pay attention. It was in her HANDBAG. I accept you have limited knowledge of women...so allow me to enlighten you.

A woman's handbag defies the laws of physics, in that the space within is bigger than the bag itself. This means that objects placed within become lost, as if placed into a black hole. Some women are known to have organised search parties simply to recover their car keys. Many mobile phones have disappeared completely, never to be seen again.

The contents of women's bags have also been a source of research by the scientific community. Given that they are required to carry few essential items, men are found wondering what else is in there. Personal hygiene products clearly are required. As is a full makeup kit. Perhaps some dental hygiene aids as well. Hair care must be catered for with combs, brushes, ties and clips.

But no man has EVER seen any of these items taken from the bag!!!

Angry White Male

At least she found the pistol.  Renee would have at first grabbed out a greasy KFC chicken leg, only to have to dig deeper to find the pistol...

Rancidmilko

All just too common here nowadays. Will probably get worse before and if it ever gets better.

I told you guys they broke into my father's farm house this weekend. They took his wine stash, worth good money. Some appliances and all his tools.

And now comes the best part. The cops said they know who probably did it, but they can't go there without evidence. They also told my dad to get a gun and just shoot their asses and toss the bodies on the road next time.

Rural properties have become easy targets and it actually took a while for it to happen for the 1st time in my dad's house, considering it's a nice house for the area.

But things are totally out of control here. The retarded liberals don't seem to understand why so many people are standing up, but this is the reason, right there.

All their bullshit and ideology don't hold water when put to the test. People who didn't give a shit about politics, all of a sudden do.

And this year, for the first time, we have a hardliner right-winger as front-runner.

Of course, only because Lula is in jail. Dude has 34% of the votes.It's amazing how his name will be linked forever to the Chinese boom.

But that's what happens when you have such an ignorant and dishonest amount of people in a country.
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"Also...only in Brazil would a woman carry a cocked and ready pistol..probably with the safety off.

Double or single action? Do you have super human Youtube vision which can detect the presence of a hammer or lack of? I'm in awe.  :001_rolleyes:
Blahhhhhh...