Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

Fash, Ban Green Hornut Permanently

Started by Anonymous, August 11, 2013, 10:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"Romero started arguing in the Vancouver forum about which gender make better athletes...

Males or females...

"Every1 is equal".

It is clear that males are better athletes but Homero like the moron he is started arguing, which is his signature move.

Men are physically stronger and therefore better athletes.

Yea but that flowerhat woman still started arguing. "Every1 is equal in physique" and all that BS.

Even male version of the sporting equiptment weights twice as much of that of a female version.

Romero

Quote from: "Odinson"Romero started arguing in the Vancouver forum about which gender make better athletes...

Males or females...

"Every1 is equal".

It is clear that males are better athletes but Homero like the moron he is started arguing, which is his signature move.

I didn't start arguing. I responded to a thread. You realize these are discussion forums?

I didn't say everyone is equal in physique, or anything like that. I don't believe women are physically inferior or worse in sports.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"

Males or females...

"Every1 is equal".

I didn't start arguing. I responded to a thread. You realize these are discussion forums?

I didn't say everyone is equal in physique, or anything like that. I don't believe women are physically inferior or worse in sports.

Women are weaker than men.

Odinson

WTF!? Women are physically inferior and worse in sports.

It´s just natural.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"WTF!? Women are physically inferior and worse in sports.

It´s just natural.

Women are not inferior to men just different..

One of the more obvious differences is physical strength.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

It´s just natural.

Just physically inferior. By physically I mean strength, stamina, bone structure and overall mass.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

It´s just natural.

Just physically inferior. By physically I mean strength, stamina, bone structure and overall mass.

I know what you meant. I can't believe Romero seriously believes women are as big and strong as men.

Laughing Out Loud

So the squinty-eyed Chinese fifth columnist isn't allowed to post threats of legal action anymore? That is too bad, I was just starting to like the bucktoothed knucklehead

Odinson

I know what you meant. I can't believe Romero seriously believes women are as big and strong as men.

He argues like a typical greenie. He seems to follow green/communist ideology fanatically. He seems to have been doing it for years.

He takes equality to the extreme.

Anonymous

He argues like a typical greenie. He seems to follow green/communist ideology fanatically. He seems to have been doing it for years.

Romero and I agree on nothing. However, he is a gentleman and if I ever lose my weight I want to buy him coffee/lunch next time I am on the West coast.

Odinson

Romero and I agree on nothing. However, he is a gentleman and if I ever lose my weight I want to buy him coffee/lunch next time I am on the West coast.

Yea, the sissy and you can be galpals. Fabulous!  :lol:

Green_Hornet

Quote from: "Lotus Leaf"So the squinty-eyed Chinese fifth columnist isn't allowed to post threats of legal action anymore? That is too bad, I was just starting to like the bucktoothed knucklehead

It is interesting that none of the so called "Asians" Shen Li and Fashionista are offended by Lotus Leaf's racist, sinophobic insults.  I bet the police hate crime units are interested in Lotus Leaf's continued racist offensive insults.

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Shut up already!

ditto that.

Anonymous

Yea, the sissy and you can be galpals. Fabulous!  :lol:

Haha, good one. However, compared to the rest of the old idiots on VF he is mainstream.