Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

Fash, Ban Green Hornut Permanently

Started by Anonymous, August 11, 2013, 10:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"Romero and I agree on nothing. However, he is a gentleman and if I ever lose my weight I want to buy him coffee/lunch next time I am on the West coast.

I'd very much enjoy having lunch with you no matter what you weigh!

After all, free lunch.

Don't bother going back and editing your post. I saved a screenshot.

Romero

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"It is interesting that none of the so called "Asians" Shen Li and Fashionista are offended by Lotus Leaf's racist, sinophobic insults.  I bet the police hate crime units are interested in Lotus Leaf's continued racist offensive insults.

I guess they're not quite as fragile as you are.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Romero and I agree on nothing. However, he is a gentleman and if I ever lose my weight I want to buy him coffee/lunch next time I am on the West coast.

I'd very much enjoy having lunch with you no matter what you weigh!

After all, free lunch.

Don't bother going back and editing your post. I saved a screenshot.

Ah fuck, well I guess you are going to hold me to it. There you go Romero, lunch with a fat chick.  :lol:

Rambo Wong

Clearly you are you are f*cked in the head Shen Li. Only a stupid racist, sinophobic, conspiracy theory arsewipe piece of shite nutcase, Shen Li? Who is going to believe in a piece of shite lying racist troll like you Shen Li? Maybe your racist and sinophobic idiot spammer liar friend Gary Oak. Is that how a idiotic moronic retard LOSER like you get your jollies by spamming about banning Green Hornet on multiple threads ? Funny you don't have a problem that  none of the other Asian people on Asia Canadian forum have a problem with the racism of Gary Oak and Shen Li and Fahsionista and CC Litarte and Odinson.

?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Clearly you are you are f*cked in the head Shen Li. Only a stupid racist, sinophobic, conspiracy theory arsewipe piece of shite nutcase, Shen Li? Who is going to believe in a piece of shite lying racist troll like you Shen Li? Maybe your racist and sinophobic idiot spammer liar friend Gary Oak. Is that how a idiotic moronic retard LOSER like you get your jollies by spamming about banning Green Hornet on multiple threads ? Funny you don't have a problem that  none of the other Asian people on Asia Canadian forum have a problem with the racism of Gary Oak and Shen Li and Fahsionista and CC Litarte and Odinson.

Fuck off, get therapy then fucking die douchebag!! :x  :x  :x

cc

Quote from: "Whambo Aways Wong"when they have a seminar on posy-picking .
 posy-picking LOL

You need a lecture on pussy licking ..... all toward getting a life
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
 posy-picking LOL

He's so fucking cute though!!

Annie

But if you ban Horn then you should ban several other people as well, just saying.  :?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
 posy-picking LOL

Cunning linguistical skills..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"But if you ban Horn then you should ban several other people as well, just saying.  :?

Good point Annie. Actually, I don't give a fuck anymore. However, the threats of calling the cops really rub me the wrong way.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"LOL cc!  You dirty bird haha

She's got a filthy mouth...that's why I like her. ;)

Anonymous

I can honestly say I have never met anyone quite like Green_Hornet.

Odinson

He speaks sensible things also.

He aint stupid... Probably quite intelligent.

Possibly suffering of some sort of syndrome and that is why he doesnt tolerate anything that opposes his own reality. My brothers wives sister has similar syndrome... She gets freaked if something out of the ordinary happens.

She is funny. :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"He speaks sensible things also.

He aint stupid... Probably quite intelligent.

Possibly suffering of some sort of syndrome and that is why he doesnt tolerate anything that opposes his own reality. My brothers wives sister has similar syndrome... She gets freaked if something out of the ordinary happens.

She is funny. :D

All I know is that Green_Hornet is unique.