Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

This Makes REAL Women Of Canada Look Nuts

Started by Anonymous, August 11, 2013, 01:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"I'm not arguing with you dumbass.

Oh, I thought you had a problem with something I said. I guess not.

Quote from: "Renee"Unless you are the originator or practitioner of a particular agenda you really don't know exactly what the agenda entails. All you have is perception and opinion.

And I'm simply stating an opinion, just as you and Obvious are. So?

Odinson

You fucker argue just for the sake of arguing.. You are a faggot.

I´ve seen your posts... You always argue. You are a troll.

You are like this one faggot from France whom I met LIVE a while ago. Even your fucking avatar is annoying.

Romero

I didn't force you or Renee to start arguing with me. I was originally just talking to Obvious Li. You and Renee are the ones who have a problem because I'm simply stating an opinion.

Odinson

Your every fucking comment is made to argue.

No matter against whom it was for.

Always to argue. You are a pest.

You seem to oppose everything. And your ideals are like Karl Marxes. HELLO! The soviet union fell decades ago.

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"I didn't force you or Renee to start arguing with me. I was originally just talking to Obvious Li. You and Renee are the ones who have a problem because I'm simply stating an opinion.

I'm not arguing. There in no argument here. You just don't understand that since your stance on the subject is based solely on opinion and perception you don't have anything to base and real argument on.  

As I stated previously you are just being your usual annoying self.   :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

I never heard of REAL women, but I am sure there are lots of groups receiving government funding I do not know about. John Baird's comments about Uganda and Russia seem appropriate. However, Russia seems accepting of gays compared to a lot of countries including many very close to North America. Some Caribbean countries are not very accepting of alternative lifestyles.

Anonymous

I am hesitant to argue against this organization because I know ladies in my church that are supportive of them..

Then again they are political and not faith based which makes them legitimate targets for criticism.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Romero"You're actually timing my responses?  :lol:

Okay, so apparently you agree with Obvious Li that there is "constant blizzard, promotion, advancement and enforcement of the "gay agenda" in our schools, lives, work places and politics".

I disagree. I just think you're being paranoid.

We could pick away at the definition of "agenda" and say there's a "gay agenda" of wanting equal rights, but there's no "gay agenda" in the way that Obvious is talking about.

No I'm just reading the times marked on each post and as always you were pretty predicable in your timing and your response.

First of all I don't really know what Obvious has in mind when it comes to the "gay agenda" so I don't know if I agree with it or not and I don't care how the alleged "gay agenda" is defined. Gay proponents for change or equal rights or what have you, have an "agenda", this much is fact because you cannot have a common purpose for change without one.  It is also fact that some gay advocates do indeed push their "agenda" harder and further than others do. At times it can easily be misconstrued as a "constant blizzard, promotion, advancement and enforcement of the "gay agenda" in our schools, lives, work places and politics", especially when the media is so quick to pick up on it and beat the drum. Denying that it doesn't exist in some form is as usual, you being contrary or contrary's sake.  :roll:

well generally speaking an "agenda" is when you have a political or social platform that you are dogmatically promoting in the hope of changing the system to your benefit or purpose.....to deny there is no gay,black,red,yellow agenda in modern society is to simply deny reality........what i am pissed about is that i am sick and tired of being forced to live my life, work my job, run my family under a set of (new and ever restrictive) rules designed to accommodate a bunch of minority group (some quite small) desires or demands.....i liked this country better when it was still a free and democratic, mainly european, mainly homogenous, paradise.....

i also like the fact that we now have many many diverse cultures in this country....i would just like them all to shut the fuck up, quit whining, quit gaming the system and meld into the majority....i am sick and tired of "agendas" from anyone