News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8103
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:43:28 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

I'm halfway through "The Strange Death of Europe"...

Started by Angry White Male, May 16, 2018, 11:26:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Hiya Fash and Wazz, it's a breath of fresh air to see you guys again  ac_cool   Finally got my new PC delivered in the mail yesterday, lol learned the mistake and wont' be selling my old pc again until I receive my new ones first.

It arrived late Zetsu?

Yea, unfortunately the laptop model I've purchased(Asus GM501) got sold out everywhere in Canada and the US, had to wait for a month for the 2nd batch, took a bit longer than I've expected, lol.
Permanently off his rocker

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Zetsu"Hiya Fash and Wazz, it's a breath of fresh air to see you guys again  ac_cool   Finally got my new PC delivered in the mail yesterday, lol learned the mistake and wont' be selling my old pc again until I receive my new ones first.

Now you will have to post extra to make up for your absence. :laugh:   Just kidding

Good to see you back buddy.  

BTW where is SeoulBro?  haven't seen him lately,  Hope he is doing well.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

It arrived late Zetsu?

Yea, unfortunately the laptop model I've purchased(Asus GM501) got sold out everywhere in Canada and the US, had to wait for a month for the 2nd batch, took a bit longer than I've expected, lol.

That is an inconvenience.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

Now you will have to post extra to make up for your absence. :laugh:   Just kidding

Seoul was here yesterday..

He's very happy..

He's madly deeply in love with JOE.

:laugh:

Angry White Male

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Wazzzup"BTW where is SeoulBro?  haven't seen him lately,  Hope he is doing well.

Revenue Canada finally caught up with his tax cheating ways...

The Asians hate paying taxes, but he could only cook the books for so long.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"BTW where is SeoulBro?  haven't seen him lately,  Hope he is doing well.

Revenue Canada finally caught up with his tax cheating ways...

The Asians hate paying taxes, but he could only cook the books for so long.

More gossip.

:001_rolleyes:

Angry White Male

Luckily Canadian prisons are nowhere near as harsh as Asian prisons.  He'll be OK.

Wazzzup

He's very happy..

Oops I forgot about the Joe thread :laugh3: .  Doh.  Hope I am not getting Alzheimers.

Anonymous

He's very happy..

Oops I forgot about the Joe thread :laugh3: .  Doh.  Hope I am not getting Alzheimers.

Blazor

I like to call it Sometimers, cause its not all the time, just some of the time  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"ac_toofunny

You'll be using this joke from now on, you watch!  :roll:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop