News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8334
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:33:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

I'm halfway through "The Strange Death of Europe"...

Started by Angry White Male, May 16, 2018, 11:26:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

...and I can't recommend this book enough.  

The author is well versed, well traveled, and really doesn't take any sides.  He's a realist that tells it like it is, and just happens to be educated enough also.  There are many great references in this book, not only to people, but to places and things.  It doesn't run out of steam.

Angry White Male

The author is also a gay, if that happens to 'ease' some minds, although this fact is not revealed in the book...

Wazzzup

Here's a video that shows the authors views in a more condensed way. (only 5 minutes)

">

Angry White Male

VERY condensed.  His book is not expensive, and worth every penny!

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Angry White Male"VERY condensed.  His book is not expensive, and worth every penny!
I probably will get it.  But since many people here won't, I hope they will at least watch the video.

Angry White Male

Get it.  It's a good read.  It's not some slapped together garbage, but realistic writings on real matters.  

No book like this has been published to the masses, as far as I know...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Here's a video that shows the authors views in a more condensed way. (only 5 minutes)

">

It's right on the money. And a frickin Jew is responsible for it.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Here's a video that shows the authors views in a more condensed way. (only 5 minutes)

">

And the sad thing too most of the stuff mentioned in this video is common sense, but a lot of the ppl are too damn ignorant and selfish to accept the facts.  :sad:
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

">

And the sad thing too most of the stuff mentioned in this video is common sense, but a lot of the ppl are too damn ignorant and selfish to accept the facts.  :sad:
Hi Zetsu.

ac_hithere

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Zetsu"

">

Very true.  Glad to see you back at TBC again Zetsu. :howdy:

Zetsu

Hiya Fash and Wazz, it's a breath of fresh air to see you guys again  ac_cool   Finally got my new PC delivered in the mail yesterday, lol learned the mistake and wont' be selling my old pc again until I receive my new ones first.
Permanently off his rocker

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Herman"

">

It's right on the money. And a frickin Jew is responsible for it.

Indeed many Jews are on the left, but not all, and we should welcome help from jews (and any other minority)  who are smart enough and courageous enough to get off the liberal plantation and do the right thing.

Angry White Male

Jews cannot be fully responsible for this...  In Europe now, there is a huge upswing in anti-semitism, and this AIN'T from the Whites...  It's from the refugees flooding in.

If Jews think this flood of refugees is great, I have some bad news for them...  They will be the FIRST to feel the burn, no pun intended.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Hiya Fash and Wazz, it's a breath of fresh air to see you guys again  ac_cool   Finally got my new PC delivered in the mail yesterday, lol learned the mistake and wont' be selling my old pc again until I receive my new ones first.

It arrived late Zetsu?

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Jews cannot be fully responsible for this...  In Europe now, there is a huge upswing in anti-semitism, and this AIN'T from the Whites...  It's from the refugees flooding in.

If Jews think this flood of refugees is great, I have some bad news for them...  They will be the FIRST to feel the burn, no pun intended.
True. This is what Scouse refuses to see.

Print
User actions