The best topic

Replies: 8103
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:43:28 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Re: WOW

Started by Rancidmilko, May 15, 2018, 11:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

TRF refugees seeking asylum here eh?

Cronus

Quote from: "Bricktop"It will be one of the TRF/Pissed Off dregs.

It's been done by Eddie in the past. He is doing it again. There is no infiltration of the TRF crew, and if so, we are more than capable of handling what ever comes up. Well over 200 threads have been deleted/archived in the last 24 hours. Just another day in the life and times of forum moderation....
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Cronus

Quote from: "seoulbro"TRF refugees seeking asylum here eh?

Nope...not yet
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Cronus"

It's been done by Eddie in the past. He is doing it again. There is no infiltration of the TRF crew, and if so, we are more than capable of handling what ever comes up. Well over 200 threads have been deleted/archived in the last 24 hours. Just another day in the life and times of forum moderation....

Looks like Eddie is using up his entire monthly internet privileges at the mental hospital in a couple of days.

Blazor

Quote from: "Cronus"Well over 200 threads have been deleted/archived in the last 24 hours.

:shock:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Cronus"Well over 200 threads have been deleted/archived in the last 24 hours.

:shock:

It's probably all one person, but we're not sure.

Berry Sweet

My first thought was Eds.  He was really going on a non-medicated freak session yesterday.  He should be banned from the internet.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"

Up yours, Jerk. My forum doesn't cater to gay spammers

I meant no disrespect to your forum, dear...only one or two of its less rational members...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"My first thought was Eds.  He was really going on a non-medicated freak session yesterday.  He should be banned from the internet.

He's a suspect.

Angry White Male

Could be Eddy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"My first thought was Eds.  He was really going on a non-medicated freak session yesterday.  He should be banned from the internet.

What a weird little horny virgin fuck. When I heard some peeping tom died in the ducts of a women's washroom in Calgary, I thought the deranged little virgin would not be hanging out on forums twenty  four seven anymore.

Bricktop

Odd that some of the spam was directed at me personally, though. I'm pretty sure I don't have history with that misfit.

Angry White Male

Eddy doesn't care.

Cronus

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Eddy doesn't care.

True that...Not surprised he picked Bricktop. Most bang for the buck...

Bricktop

I stand humble before you... ac_blush