The best topic

Replies: 7553
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:58:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Global Warming has been Statistically Insignificant

Started by Corp. Taxes Suck, October 16, 2012, 07:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Corp. Taxes Suck

The data confirms the existence of a 'pause' in the warming. The impact of this pause within the climate dynamic community has been to focus increased attention on the impact of natural variability, particularly the impact of internal multi-decadal oscillations in the ocean.  The new climate model calculations for the AR5 have focused on trying to assess what it would take to accurately simulate these multi-decadal ocean oscillations and how predictable they might be.  These new observations and climate modeling results will hopefully impact the the IPCC AR5 deliberations so that we do not see the same overly confident consensus statements that we saw in the AR4. —Judith Curry, Georgia Tech University, 14 October 2012

The Met Office says that the world has warmed by 0.03 deg C per decade since 1997 based on their calculation of the gradient in the Hadcrut4 dataset. But what the Met Office doesn't say is that this is statistically insignificant. There is no case to be made for a statistically significant increase in global temperatures as given in the Hadcrut4 dataset between 1997 and August 2012. The Met Office says the 15-year standstill is not unusual. This is true but again the Met Office is being economical with the truth.—David Whitehouse, The Global Warming Policy Foundation, 15 October 2012

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/50280">http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/50280
\"I never had sex with that woman\"

Obvious Li

big gay al...anybody with a lick of sense knew this shit long ago......pick up your game fella

Anonymous

I hate fucking faggots like Bob. Bobbie is badly in need of a.

**where homosexuality flourishes, all manner of wickedness abounds**

Anonymous

It could be a guessing game then Coal Burner, what does Bob need?  I am sure he would approve of that and not consider it violent at all.