Replies: 8334
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:33:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Escape from the City: White Homeland

Started by Angry White Male, May 17, 2018, 01:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Yesterday had a job in Vancouver proper.  For those that don't know, White people are actually a minority there now, with Chinese being the dominant population, followed by various other Asian races...

It's kind of weird being the only White guy in a Western city, and unless you've experienced this, you really don't know what it feels like.  I guess it would feel just like landing in Hong Kong!

So, as I was working and daydreaming, I came up with a theme for a new video game!  As the title of this thread states, I'll call it "Escape from the City:  White Homeland".

The theme is this:  In a not-too-distant future setting, you'll play 'Brock White', a good looking late 30's straight white male, who is amongst just a small handful of White people left in the big city.

Due to global events, White people are now considered a scourge...  A plague...  and it's open season on any remaining Whites.  Brock must now leave the city safely while facing many enemies at every corner.  He needs to use skill and intelligence to escape the city alive.  Side missions will include things like destroying airports and ports, so no more baddies can come here.

Weapons will be realistic, and will include your standard cache of firearms and melee weapons.  I want the developers to ensure that damage is realistic from all weapons, instead of just having a 9mm inflict the same damage as a 12 Gauge.  Everything must be realistic, with top-notch physics, graphics, and AI.

The goal is to leave the city safely for a White Homeland.  However, you'll also have to find other White people in the city also, and bring them to the new White Homeland also, to ensure that the White race can reproduce!  That's part of the gameplay...  The mission.

The game is kinda in two parts...  The first part is Brock gathering up the few remaining Whites and leaving the city alive.  The second part is creating a successful White Homeland for Brock and the small handful of Whites that remain.  Defense of the new Homeland is critical, since once the baddies smell that there's a successful White Utopia in existence, they will naturally want a piece of it.

The defense of Brock's new White Homeland is critical in winning the game...  Fail at defense, and the baddies breach the perimeter and take over, thus causing you to lose the game.

Winning the game means successfully growing and defending Brocks new White Utopia from the baddies.

Side missions will still include leaving the Homeland occasionally and rescuing the odd White that's lost in the city.  This is what will give the game continuing replay value, as there will always be a few Whites that will need rescuing from 'The City,' and Brock is just the Operator to do this!  The greater number of Whites Brock can rescue and bring to the new Homeland, the better its chance of survival against the baddies!

Now if only I could convince a big game dev to take on this project!  Rockstar and Ubisoft have yet to return my calls...

Anonymous

City life sucks even without goat humpers.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Herman"City life sucks even without goat humpers.

Got that right!

Vancouver geographically is a beautiful location.

However, you travel through it and you wonder how you just warped straight into China or India!

It is getting unbelievably bad here.  EVERY White person I know has either moved away, and cannot wait to move away.

George Vancouver would be rolling in his grave...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"City life sucks even without goat humpers.

There is a lot about Calgary I really like.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"There is a lot about Calgary I really like.

Anything here is better than China, no?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"There is a lot about Calgary I really like.

Anything here is better than China, no?

I don't see how that is a reply to what I posted..

But, I am not from China, I'm from Taiwan..

What I do know is that Chinese cities are ahead of Canada in terms of infrastructure..

Actually, most of East Asia is.

Angry White Male

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Then why do your people flood here?

I haven't read any stats on emigration from Taiwan..

I suppose some leave because of the uncertainty  surrounding Taiwan's precarious political standoff with China..

Perhaps some leave because of earthquakes..

Taiwan was a very different place than it is today when my family came to Canada.

Angry White Male

My taxes pay your salary...  Now get back to work!

Wazzzup

I hear that in Hong Kong whites and Chinese get along very well.  That should be encouraging news for canada.

Unfortunately the same cannot be said about most other countries and the people who are taking them over.

Angry White Male

They really create no trouble here, other than being horrible drivers and jacking up the real estate prices with their dirty money.

It's just weird being a minority there, even though I'm White.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"My taxes pay your salary...  Now get back to work!

I work for the provincial government..

Unless you pay Alberta income tax, you don't pay my salary.

Angry White Male

I'm sure some comes out of Federal.  Now stop making excuses ya lazy bum, and get back to work!

Coffee break was over an hour ago.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Angry White Male"They really create no trouble here, other than being horrible drivers and jacking up the real estate prices with their dirty money.

If at any time you'd like to swap our minorities for yours I'll be glad to do it. :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"They really create no trouble here, other than being horrible drivers and jacking up the real estate prices with their dirty money.

If at any time you'd like to swap our minorities for yours I'll be glad to do it. :laugh:

I don't want to move to the USA.